• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal Crossing x Crossover (Villager ideas)

Name: Robbie
Species: Rabbit
Inspiration: Silent Hill Series
Birthday: January 31, 1999 (Silent Hill Video Game Series)
Personality: Smug (or Cranky)

Biography:

Robbie The Rabbit Is A Pink Rabbit With Black Eyes And With A Axe In His Hand And Wears Overalls Covered In Blood With A Green Bow And With A Creepy Smile On His Face. He's A Mascot Of Lakeside Amusement Park With His Friends And Looks Harmless But Be Warned What Looks Harmless May End Up To Be Creepy Like Robbie And He Looks Almost Identical To Zipper T. Bunny But More Creepy. He Has A Creepy House With A Jukebox That Plays I Love You. (Hahah somewhat the best i can do for him but almost a great idea never the less well to me anyways. :) )
Robbie.jpg
(Yes Yes! Oh Please God Make Him A AC Character! LOL! XD Srry i thought of this idea years ago since Zipper T. Bunny came out. xD )

Last edited:
Name: King Dedede
Species: Penguin
Inspiration: From The Kirby Series
Personality: Cranky
Birthday: April 27, 1992 (Kirby Dreamland Video Game Release)

King_Dedede_(Kirby's_Return_to_Dream_Land).jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Captain Falcon
Species: Eagle
Inspiration: F Zero
Personality: Smug
Birthday: November 21, 1990 (F Zero Release Date)
Initial Phrase: Falcon Punch!
Photo Phrase: Show Me Your Moves!
(LOL! If someone wasn't going to do this... i would! XD haha! )

Last edited:
Three words!

KIWI BIRD VILLAGERS!!!!

AHAHHAHAHHAH, how could I have not thought of these little fuzzy things as villagers! Platy....OMG!

PLATYPUS VILLAGERS, ded, ded, X__X

Ahem....excuse me...haha....

Last edited:
Back