Giveaway FREE visits to FELYNE's RV! CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Purple Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
Feedback
100% (446) +
I just scanned Monster Hunter Felyne into my town, planning to immediately kick out a very unwanted villager, but Felyne?s RV stuff is so cool that I thought I would give TBT members and visitors a chance to visit. Please read to the end!

You can visit Felyne?s RV completely FREE! I ask in return:

1. Please stay with me when you're in my town, and if you don't see me, stay where you are. I'll find you and lead you to the campground.

2. Observe the normal, courteous rules of no running, do not pick flowers, etc, please. I will end if the rules are broken. :(

3. When you are finished with your visit to Felyne, I will end.

This offer is being made today for about three hours, starting at the time I post this, possibly longer if I can handle it! Over the next number of days I will open my town for more visits, according to my energy level and the level of interest.

I will accommodate as many as I can. I will try not to close the offer with people waiting, but this is my first effort at anything like this, so please bear with me.

I have no idea how to link a list of Felyne?s items, so you will have to check that out yourself. Sorry!

OH! Figured it out! Here is the link!
http://moridb.com/catalogs/0kNVD9MgAX

I want to know who is coming to my town, so please tell me your mayor?s name, town name and FC.

My FC is: 0533-9234-6649
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to come over to buy furniture from the monster hunter RV. My mayor name is Xyo, town name is Amalgam, and my fc is 4914-7435-1035. Thank you in advance!

Hey, I would like to visit! My mayor name is Kanji, and my town is Glades! My FC is 4270-4261-8684.

If you are still doing this I would love too visit :)

I am...mayor name and town, please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, folks, that's it for today! Thanks to everyone who visited Felyne! I hope to be able to open again tomorrow, probably am.
Good night, now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back