• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Visit to Vivians RV

StarrySkye3

Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (181) +
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to scan Vivian in for me to visit once or twice? I have a lot of meow coupons to spend and she's an RV I haven't got to visit yet. I can pay tbt, igb or I can scan in Ursula, June, Olivia or Claude for you to visit as well. Please let me know! Thanks :)

Oh yeah I can get you some of that stuff! So what I can do is order the items I have from my catalog, come visit, go home and TT to the next day and then bring you what I have and visit Vivian one more time. Does that work?

Sure. I can get on right now, I'm all done eating. I'll add you, scan her in, and you can come over when you're ready. If I'm not at the station when you get there, just give me a moment to get to you and we can walk to my campground together.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open! I apologize in advance for the state of my town, it's not too organized yet, I'm still in the process of moving villagers and all. That's why there are tiles all over haha.

Awesome! Heading over now. I will bring what I had already in storage. :)

Back