• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ask an angry smol

lemoncrossing

fairything
Bells
Switch
1334-5403-6431
Tetris Grid
hello fellow human

ask me any questions and i will answer 100% honestly! 。◕‿◕。

Last edited:
did you actually watch toradora or is your icon just because you thought it was cute ??

did you actually watch toradora or is your icon just because you thought it was cute ??

yes i actually did watch toradora bc one of my teachers recommended it to me and it was amazing

taiga is my fav

Last edited:
yes i actually did watch toradora bc one of my teachers recommended it to me and it was��������

taiga is my fav

are you serious !! ur teacher is really cool omg I love taiga too !!!! I think toradora is the greatest romance anime of all time :')

are you serious !! ur teacher is really cool omg I love taiga too !!!! I think toradora is the greatest romance anime of all time :')

yes omg she's amazing *^* her first year teaching was this year and she introduced herself by saying "i really like anime and manga" and everyone just... yelled lol

and yes i loved it too! it's my favorite romance anime (tied with your lie in april hehe) bc there was so much character development and i just.... <3333

What do you like to listen to?

Tbh I never listen to anything other than wordless video game OSTs

Words distract me

That's how one of my friends is.

What are 5 of your favorite foods?

Back