Question about adopting out animals post card update..yea it only fits in this thread

Classygirl

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Ok so things have changed now that cards are in play and people can just scan in an original character to give to someone which I am always willing to do if on site and have time but what about all the loved a bit villagers that are leaving for new ones now. Do people not take in non originals anymore..I hate having so many wonderful character I am going to be moving out that aren't new new just getting thrown to the void so the same character original can be scanned in if someone asks. So I know a lot of people are changing or letting go villagers they've had for a while level of interact varies for new characters and I'm trying to get a feeling of how much originality really matters if you have a villager leaving that wasn't a scan in request it might even be the same villager someone wants just with some history to its life..are people just voiding old friends now or do people still want to adopt animals with a past..lol. That's what I call them animals who have had life before as scan ins or totally originals have not had a life before that, lol. Maybe some things have changed but shirts and home items are never going to stay the same once you get them anyway that's the game. I want to do a clearing out before I do on demand scanning in because with many towns and changes I will have friends leaving. I just wonder why being totally blank or original matter that much or if it does as I'm likely dropping a good number of fairly original villagers due to the update I've only updated 2 of 8 towns ATM so I sure villagers will be going, and yes while I am moving things around is an easy time for me to also request scan villagers in but before that happens a slightly loved has to go and do people still adopt non originals now with so much access to scan ins..A community question and the train station has no place for this type of game play and villager want question. When you let someone go now for a new do you post them or void?

i think some people like having original villagers because then nothing has changed about them (yet) i'm sure there are many more reasons as to why, but that's one of the few i can think of - and with the cards now it seems like adopting would be a lot easier because you can just scan in the villager the person wants and then move 'em out instead of waiting to cycle them in

but i'm sure there are plenty of folks out there that wouldn't mind having a villager that isn't totally "like new" or has a few things changed about them, or in their house, etc, you might just have to look around a little to find the right person for that villager! :)

I have adopted two villagers recently that were not original but it didn't bother me. I had the space available and really wanted these two particular villagers so I was happy to get them, even if they were "well-loved" haha. That being said, I definitely get the appeal of getting an original villager. One that I got before I reset my town had the ugliest shirt and it took me forEVER to get her to change out of it! I get what you mean though, it's definitely harder to get those villagers adopted.

Back