Can I see people's pathway designs please!!!

I think that best way to pick a path is to take into consideration what kind of town you want. If you want it to be more foresty I suggest finding stepping stones, if you want it to be more small town look for cobblestone paths, modern a street path. A good place to look at paths and animal crossing screenshots is tumblr or a simple google search.
I used tiles for mine to give my town a clean organized look.
Back lane.JPG

I wanted something simple, that only required one custom design spot, and that would look good during any season, so I used a 1 tile stone design (that I found on tumblr) and I used lucky clovers to create a pattern with them.

WVW69kPnWEYXFHNv8g.jpg

I really like the way that it came out.

Last edited:
I currently don't have a path yet. But I do think it's important to find one that looks good in all seasons.

I recommend going to acnl-paths on tumblr. There's a path for almost every possible type of path so I'm sure you'll find something. Good luck! :)

tumblr_omnor696LI1uhf3vfo1_1280.jpg

With stepping stones that I don't have a screenshot of.

This looks so nice. Do you have a picture of it without the filter? I have a hard time drawing patterns that seamlessly match the grass shade although they do tend to look better when I put a filter on it at least :p

WVW69kP9o9ACKKpLce.jpg
Main path in Flora

e4d2528e-da1e-4dd9-ad1d-1691eed26a39.jpg
Main path in Moonview, stepping stone path.

4d0749ca-4ce6-42dd-a8ca-70f87c479786.jpg
Main path in Vista, there's also a dark green version of this one.

86960b48-8904-422a-a249-8795755972ea.jpg
Main path in Chocolat

Last edited:
This looks so nice. Do you have a picture of it without the filter? I have a hard time drawing patterns that seamlessly match the grass shade although they do tend to look better when I put a filter on it at least :p

Yeah, here it is unedited:
WVW69kJI4NYBMagzpl

Unfortunately the tiles themselves don't always connect perfectly, it's hard to point out but if you have an eye for detail you might notice it. The path is made by umekozaru on tumblr.

Back