Giveaway The Kitchen and Bathroom Challenge Giveaway!

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +

rdMTYlI.jpg

pO88BTm.jpg

Welcome to my
The Kitchen and Bathroom
Challenge Giveaway

I have just recently completed my first ever full kitchen(a combo of home, bistro and cafe) and full bathroom that I thought it would be fun to hold a kitchen and bathroom challenge giveaway. Above are pictures of my own. What took me so long to finally do this was in my opinion the lack of good nice looking, modern items for both. With the new update it is one of the first things I started on because I was so thrilled with all the new items I just had to do it.

The challenge is simple, create a uniquely you kitchen and bathroom. Be creative and and have fun doing it.
The prize for doing both rooms is 200 TBT and your choice of up to 26 items from the old or new inventory as long as I have it.
Or for 1 room 100 TBT and up to 26 items of your choice.
For the old inventory I have a 100% orderable catalog and 90-95% of unorderables.
For the new stuff I honestly don't know but it is quite a lot.

There will only be 1 winner.

This will last for the next 3 weeks but may be extended or shortened based on the amount of people who decide to join in.

Potential end date is May 5 2017 at 7 pm eastern.

Pictures ARE required and you may post up to two for each room. A dream address so I may visit and feel the vibe of the rooms is nice and would be cool but not required.

You will also need a description of each room, how and why you came to design each room, the vibe/feel you are going for and if there is any themes.

I was going to make this were you are required to do both rooms but that is highly unlikely that everyone can do both or has the means to. So it is NOT required but it would be nice if some are able to. It will not effect if you win or not, but whichever you want and are able to do please really just enjoy yourself and really give it your full effort. 1 super amazingly designed room can be more then all the other rooms in a house combined. :)

Finally you can ask for help if you choose but please do not take another person's ideas and pass them as your own. This is about your own creativity!

:)

Here is my first room!
0415171050a.jpg
This is a bathroom I made for my Japanese themes house! It has a lot of pre update items mixed in with update items!
Next room
0415171050.jpg
Here is a kitchen I made for a more modern house! This room has mostly pre update items and some update items mixed in!
My DA is in my sig ^^

Last edited:
Hope this is still going on ^^'
--
Went for a bath house feel.
XlhTLlj.jpg

Next is the kitchen, the refurbishing of so many items was pretty time consuming but I think it was worth it!
8fZkrbZ.jpg

Last edited:
Back