dorado, arowna, and giant snakehead fishing time

BirbyBird

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (59) +
its summer in my town so these rare fish are spawning in the river (already caught an arowana and dorado this morning) people are welcome to come to my town and fish for them, keep them, sell them, etc.

all i ask is that you dont run, dont take any of my flowers (if you want some hybrids just ask here and i'll breed them for you for free just dont take the ones i already have) and dont take any of items on the ground.

my fc is 4442-0543-2773

WIN_20170414_08_09_14_Pro.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgot to mention that one of my villagers is also moving today, its baabara the sheep shes in boxes if you want her you can have her c:

I'd like to visit and catch some dorados as well as seeing your flower gardens. I'm a professional hybreeder, so I may be able to offer my insight.

my flowers are just kind of everywhere in my town but most of the hybrids i have are planted around my house. added your fc and opening my gates now c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright i reopened my town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

since its raining now in my town if it lasts for about an hour theres an chance a colecanth will spawn in the ocean

alright added you! my town is open c: so far the cool fish i've caught today is koi, angelfish, nibble fish, catfish, arowana, neon tetra, and dorado. Ehingen caught a snakehead but then we had a communication error :c

sure, if you dont mind my friend being there. his outfit....can be a bit controversial and i rather not make anyone uncomfortable here so if you rather wait until he catches the fish he needs and goes back to his town and then come over thats completely fine!

Last edited:
It's totally fine, I don't mind! I've added your FC, just add mine (in the sidebar) and will be over in a second. ^^

Last edited:
Can I pop in next time your town is open? I love working on my encyclopaedia in different seasonal towns!

What type of hybrids are you trying to grow? I could bring over a few from my collection to help get you started.

well black roses are giving me the most trouble right now as i only managed to grow 2 so far and my friend gifted me my other 2. if you could bring over a couple black roses i would be really grateful c: if not then thats okay! i added your fc let me know when you would like to come over and if im free i'll open my town for you c:

well black roses are giving me the most trouble right now as i only managed to grow 2 so far and my friend gifted me my other 2. if you could bring over a couple black roses i would be really grateful c: if not then thats okay! i added your fc let me know when you would like to come over and if im free i'll open my town for you c:

Ah yes, I struggle with black roses too! It's not much, but I can bring over another 3 black roses when I visit. I'll also give them a soak today to see if more spawn overnight.

What times do you generally play? I'm in Australia, so the time difference can make visiting a bit difficult, but I'm determined to make it work. I need those darn fish *shakes fist*

im in est so im usually on between 8 am to 7:30 pm my time. would you be free between that time frame?

If my calculations are correct, I think it's around 9:30pm for you right now? This means the best time for me to catch you is during my mornings, which is late afternoon/early evening for you. I'll send you a PM next time I think we're both online!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for letting me visit your beautiful town; I was able to get 11 new fish and bug species, including a Dorado!

Hopefully I can drop by again before the summer ends to try my luck catching a few more.

Back