That villager which you can't just let go!

Buster Bunny

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
XUUYpSu.jpg

Pompom is my favorite peppy duck and I loved her since Animal Crossing: Wild World.

Though she is slightly different in New Leaf, I really love her transition to the game.

With New Leaf I can keep track of her, so she is not leaving.

She is shocked by seeing a set of baby diapers with her name in the Amiibo Camera capture.

Tell which villager you can't let go^^

Ruby. She's been my favourite villager since wild world, and the first villager to give me her picture. She's also the first villager that I thought "this villager is going to be one of my favourites" to.
I'm actually plot resetting her right now. :)

Last edited:
Wolfgang! He's been in my first New Leaf town since I started playing 3 years ago. I have his amiibo card, so now he's never going away.

Can't just let go of Fauna, she is my favorite normal villager and she is not allowed to move.

Good thing that they won't leave suddenly like before.

Midge and Kabuki are two of my favorite villagers! I don't think I'll ever let Midge move out. Kabuki moved out of my town, though. I missed one day of playing and he was in boxes the next day.

Julian is one of my dreamies, so I'm going to be really upset if he moves out.

If Mira moves out, I might have to reset my town. I met her when I was first starting my town and she moved in right next to my re-tail. Now to think of it that kind of ruined the plot resetting I was going to to for my town, but if you read above you would know why I'm still going to keep her. I have a theme for my villagers, they all have to be special in a way (Julian is a unicorn, my other dreamies, like Tia is a Teapot, and Stitches is a teddy bear) and Mira fits in that theme (she was based off of Sailor Venus from the anime Sailor Moon)

Beau. He is just so cute, I've searched for him for months and now I have him, he's just adorable. Plus, I love lazy villagers :3

from my New Leaf town - Fang!
my City Folk Town - Stitches, Rasher and Kiki!

- - - Post Merge - - -

from my New Leaf town - Fang!
my City Folk Town - Stitches, Rasher and Kiki!

My boy Lucky. I shall never him leave! It's just not the same for me when he's not there in the background, mincing around town watering the plants and fishing.

;)

Mint and Bunnie. They have been with me since Wild World.

O'hare, for sure.
He's so charming and he makes random visits to me and gives me gifts almost all the time. how do you get rid of a cute brown bunny like that?

Back