• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

That villager which you can't just let go!

I worked toward getting all my dreamies so I don't want to let any of them go but the one villager I got randomly & won't let go of is Ed. I generally don't care about the horse villagers but I love him so much! He's the villager I've had the longest.

Ed. :3 love him to pieces

- - - Post Merge - - -

I worked toward getting all my dreamies so I don't want to let any of them go but the one villager I got randomly & won't let go of is Ed. I generally don't care about the horse villagers but I love him so much! He's the villager I've had the longest.

Omg, I just saw this! I am the same! I'm so glad to see his popularity is growing!

Skye, Lolly and Shep! I love all of my villagers but I don't think I will ever replace these 3. I have soo many favorites though!

Back