• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers You'd Still Like to See Return

I just want all of them back to be honest. I had some good times during AC:pG with villagers that aren't available anymore (Emerald, Cupcake, Betty, Twirp, Flash, Dozer, Quetzal, Iggy, Bessie and Marcy especially).

Let's see...

• Tarou
  • Woolio
  • Champ
  • Sunny

Not much, but I would've liked to have seen these return. :eek:

I think they brought back a great deal of the characters from Animal Crossing Population Growing for the gamecube. I think they brought back most if not all of them? (correct me if Im wrong?)

But I'd love if they brought the Japanese-only characters from Animal Forest into a new game. Some of the villagers look and seem so awesome. Like the clown cat Pierre. Along with some other sweet villagers!

Edit: he is actually a mime cat, not a clown. Even better c:

Last edited:
I think they brought back a great deal of the characters from Animal Crossing Population Growing for the gamecube. I think they brought back most if not all of them? (correct me if Im wrong?)

I was including Japanese-only characters as well, but there are still a good number of villagers (and islanders) from Animal Crossing: Population Growing that have still not returned. Off the top of my head, these include Nosegay, Zoe, Sven, Cupcake, Iggy, Elina, Huggy, Twirp, Carmen (the mouse, not the rabbit), Tiara, Penny, Woolio, Bessie, Belle, Petunia, and Faith, among others.

Last edited:
I haven't played any other AC game besides New Leaf and so I don't know any of the other villagers, but I would love for every single one to be included! :) All ugly ones, and all cute ones! And even more new ones! Hopefully for the next game. I just want more variety, tbh.

I'd love it if they brought back Kit! There's a bunch of others I'd really like to see as well, but Kit's definitely the main one, he's so cute!

I'd love it if they brought back Kit! There's a bunch of others I'd really like to see as well, but Kit's definitely the main one, he's so cute!

Kit is definitely cute, and welcome to the forum, by the way!

I want them all!! Imagine having all the cards of every villager, the possibilities would be endless and to be able to know them all, the idea makes me happy.

I think all the villagers need to be in the same game at some point. Kind of dumb that some only show up in one or two.

I want to make a town based on the movie, but then I realised that Champ isn't in New Leaf. rip

Instead, I decided to go for Rudy (since he kinda reminds me of Champ). First time I've had a jock villager in New Leaf since New Year's Eve.

i like shoukichi!

latest

i think his design is neat idk :')

Back