• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers You'd Still Like to See Return

Primarina

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Candy
Mother's Day Carnation
Winter Mittens
Are there any villagers that didn't return in the Welcome Amiibo update that you'd still like to see return either in a future update/port of ACNL or a future title?

Some of my top choices would be:

Carrot, Cupcake, Huggy, Liz, Nosegay, Rhoda, Valise, and Zoe.

Rio the Ostrich and Dozer the bear.

I was pretty happy seeing Sprocket again though.

Woolio. I really, really need Woolio. My favourite villager ever, next to Static.

Kit (the only squirrel who isn't back!), Ace and Woolio.

Also Carmen the mouse.

Last edited:
Chuck the bull! I loved his house in AC:GCN. He had the green set and it was so wonderful. I made my kitchen with the green set as a nice little homage.

that one frog sunny

Screen_shot_2012-12-23_at_11.30.24_PM.png

shes such a babe

Champ the jock monkey from ACWW and ACCF. He was the only villager in ACWW and/or ACCF that didn't return. :(

I'd also like to see Iggy the old jock goat return as well. He is one of my favorite villagers in AC GCN.

Nosegay, Lulu and Zoe are obvious choices for me. :blush: If they came back I think Nosegay should become an uchi and Lulu/Zoe should stay the same personalities. c:

I would love to see Pironkon come back, he was meant to be in this update but they cut him out along with many others. =(
His English name would have been Shark, which is pretty cool. :'(

Pierre is another villager who I think should return, he would be a great candidate for a smug cat. He could be good friends with Pietro.

Nosegay, Lulu and Zoe are obvious choices for me. :blush: If they came back I think Nosegay should become an uchi and Lulu/Zoe should stay the same personalities. c:

I would love to see Pironkon come back, he was meant to be in this update but they cut him out along with many others. =(
His English name would have been Shark, which is pretty cool. :'(

Pierre is another villager who I think should return, he would be a great candidate for a smug cat. He could be good friends with Pietro.

According to this person who is a data miner, that bit about Pironkon is unfortunately an unfounded rumor that went around: https://jinglefruit.tumblr.com/post/154852207441/since-you-seem-to-be-a-pretty-good-hacker-texture

However, I would love to see him come back in a future game, and I love Nosegay and Zoe and would love to see them come back.

Bring back all the villagers, I say.

Yes! Pierre and Pietro would be cute friends.
But maybe remain a lazy, since Pietro is a smug already.

I agree with a lot of the villagers mentioned in this thread: Bow, Meow, Woolio, Pierre, Liz, Iggy...
I'd add Flash from the island! Maybe Jubei.. Pigleg and Sven too -Pigleg especially! And Tarou from the Japanese one, because he's a jock wolf (and he's got cute eyes)! owo

Forever hoping for Bow and Meow to make triumphant returns.

They make me think of Tamagotchis with their digital faces.

I haven't played any other Animal Crossing game besides New Leaf, but I think Champ would be cool to have.. there are very few jock villagers that I like and if he were in ACNL, he'd probably be my favorite jock type

i want bow, meow and zoe to come back really bad (but burn zoe's huge wart off come on)

I'd like to see Zoe return. She's one of the best looking anteaters out there and probably one of the only villagers I haven't had the pleasure of having in my ACGC town. Anteaters are so hard to get in the game, so I wish she'd return because she'd be so much more easier to get in town with the amiibo update.

Back