Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
New Horizons Token
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (179) +
I need some art and fossils, I can buy and I can also trade genuine art or npc pictures. npc pics are limited to one per person a day as I don't time travel, thanks. in addition you can also ask for an npc pic trade for multiple, if your prepared to wait a few days.
parasaurys torso
dino track
trilobite

Ancient Statue
Motherly Statue
Beautiful Sculpture
Gallant Sculpture
Great Sculpture
Valiant Sculpture
Basic Painting
Calm Painting
Common Painting
Dynamic Painting
Fine Painting
Graceful Painting
Jolly Painting
Moody Painting
Nice Painting
Perfect Painting
Proper Painting
Quaint Painting
Scary Painting
Scenic Painting
Serene Painting
Warm Painting
Wild Painting
Worthy Painting
Neutral Painting x2
Flower Painting x2
Wistful Painting
+Most npc pics
+A few villager pics, ask

Last edited:
I have a moody and common painting that you can have, I don't need anything in return.

Hi. I can sell you all the museum artworks and statues you listed (24 items) for 35 TBT bells. Sorry, I really need TBT bells.

Hi. I can sell you all the museum artworks and statues you listed (24 items) for 35 TBT bells. Sorry, I really need TBT bells.

Sounds great! I'll add you and Vm you shortly! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a moody and common painting that you can have, I don't need anything in return.

Hi K_S! thank you for the generous offer but I've gone with Milena L's offer as its easier to do it job lot, thanks anyway!

Sweet. When can we trade? Please transfer the TBT and add me, I am ready and I will open my gates when you are ready. Thank you.

Btw what is Vm?

Vm is visitor message, I sent you one awhile ago.. if you are available please vm me and we can trade, go on my profile, click messages and submit a message, thats basically a vm

Vm is visitor message, I sent you one awhile ago.. if you are available please vm me and we can trade, go on my profile, click messages and submit a message, thats basically a vm

Oh ok. Thanks. Opening my gates now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok no one came over, gates are closed now. Please post again when ready thanks.

Hi. I have just refunded 35 TBT to you for trade (museum artworks) not done. Perhaps another time when we have more time. Thanks.

PS: I am still holding those artworks for you.

Last edited:
Hey. Are you available now? Do you still want to trade? Please post here if you are still interested and it would be faster if I go to your town.

Back