• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America = LF Welcome Amiibo Cards! Willing to do 3:1, have series 1-4! =

would you like to trade lottie or cally for croque? i have 2 versions of lottie's card, #17 (with makeup) and #311 (without makeup)

Last edited:
would you like to trade lottie or cally for croque? i have 2 versions of lottie's card, #17 (with makeup) and #311 (without makeup)

I'm a bit confused on what you mean?
I don't need Lottie- I have both versions of her. I do need Cally and Croque, though.

Would you do Pietro , Ursula, and Spike for a Zucker and Octavian? or if youre looking for a better trade its alright c:

Lottie is on the series 4 cards wanted list, and croque is on the series 4 cards for trade list. is it a mistake? oh, well. thanks anyway

Last edited:
Hi, I have Redd, Gloria and Robin. I?m interested in your Poppy. If you are also interested please PM me because I don?t check threads ( too many to keep track, sorry.)

Hi, I have Timmy (310) would like to trade him for Jack if you still have him. :)

Hi, I have 280 Victoria but can only trade her if you by chance have come across a 166 Kitty since you last updated your list.

NEW OFFER because I am getting Kitty elsewhere. I will trade you my 280 Victoria for your 364 Zucker. Deal?
Please let me know if interested and able to do this trade.

Last edited:
Hi !
I have Mallary :) but i live in Canada :( Would you ever consider trading here ?

Thank you for taking the time !

Back