• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America = LF Welcome Amiibo Cards! Willing to do 3:1, have series 1-4! =

I can trade you 218 Lily and 221 Kody for 227 Rodeo, 235 Spork, and 272 Skye.

I am interested in your Zucker card, I am willing to trade multiple cards for him:
  • Series 3: 201 - Rover (Special).
  • Series 3: 229 - Cousteau.
  • Series 3: 245 - Mac.
  • Series 3: 252 - Merry.
  • Series 3: 265 - Gala.
  • Series 3: 269 - Bree.
  • Series 3: 291 - Sparro.
You can also check my listing to see if there is a better deal for you.

Last edited:
I am interested in your Zucker card, I am willing to trade multiple cards for him:
  • Series 3: 201 - Rover (Special).
  • Series 3: 229 - Cousteau.
  • Series 3: 245 - Mac.
  • Series 3: 252 - Merry.
  • Series 3: 265 - Gala.
  • Series 3: 269 - Bree.
  • Series 3: 291 - Sparro.
You can also check my listing to see if there is a better deal for you.

Sorry, someone already asked for Zucker :(
I'd be more than happy to trade if any other cards interest you, though!

Last edited:
Thank you for getting back to me, Braixen. I don't see any cards that interest me at the moment, so thank you for your time and good luck on your future trades!

I have Shrunk, Chip, Coach, Colton, Drago, Chester, Hazel, Joey, Curly, Boomer, & Sparro. I'm interested in Jack, Katt, Opal, Cole, Soleil, Tom, Bill, & Samson. Let me know if you're interested!

Are you still looking to trade Dierdre for Zucker? 'Cause I got Dierdre, and I want Zucker. * A*/

Hi! Did your trade with Chip go through? I have Chip to offer and am interested in Pecan and Bettina. Let me know if you'd like to trade.

Last edited:
Would you trade your 168 Nan & 270 Rooney
for my 225 Ken & 245 Mac?

Would you like to trade for Brewster, Blathers, Pecan, Miranda & Kevin? I have Pete, Francine, Gala, Joey, & Sprinkle, among others.

Back