North America = LF Welcome Amiibo Cards! Willing to do 3:1, have series 1-4! =

would you like to trade lottie or cally for croque? i have 2 versions of lottie's card, #17 (with makeup) and #311 (without makeup)

Last edited:
would you like to trade lottie or cally for croque? i have 2 versions of lottie's card, #17 (with makeup) and #311 (without makeup)

I'm a bit confused on what you mean?
I don't need Lottie- I have both versions of her. I do need Cally and Croque, though.

Would you do Pietro , Ursula, and Spike for a Zucker and Octavian? or if youre looking for a better trade its alright c:

Lottie is on the series 4 cards wanted list, and croque is on the series 4 cards for trade list. is it a mistake? oh, well. thanks anyway

Last edited:
Hi, I have Redd, Gloria and Robin. I?m interested in your Poppy. If you are also interested please PM me because I don?t check threads ( too many to keep track, sorry.)

Hi, I have 280 Victoria but can only trade her if you by chance have come across a 166 Kitty since you last updated your list.

NEW OFFER because I am getting Kitty elsewhere. I will trade you my 280 Victoria for your 364 Zucker. Deal?
Please let me know if interested and able to do this trade.

Last edited:
Hi !
I have Mallary :) but i live in Canada :( Would you ever consider trading here ?

Thank you for taking the time !

Back