• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Blue Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.

SketchiJay

squirtle squirtle
Bells
Switch
1788-9862-7191
Island
Turtlehead
Feedback
100% (34) +
Giving way 3 per visit I make, so if you don't mind me making multiple visits you can have as many as I have! (I have tons!!)

Trying to get the golden traveler's badge! I will appreciate any participants!~ :>

Could I get some again? :0 I'd just have to make some space for drop off real quick.

Ahh, could I participate? you can come as many times as you like! my FC is 2638-1046-5132

Last edited:
Gate's open! Although if you wanna go to the other poster's town first, that's totally okay. Also definitely feel free to make multiple visits to my town c:

I can come multiple times if desired-- I don't want to hog all the blue roses though, so what's your preference?

I can come multiple times if desired-- I don't want to hog all the blue roses though, so what's your preference?

I'll be coming. Honestly its as many visits as you can handle or how many roses I have left. Gonna try to distribute enough for everyone here!

Last edited:
My gates are open! Feel free to leave them near the bulletin board. Jessica Of Ethereal. I'll just leave my gates open

Giving way 3 per visit I make, so if you don't mind me making multiple visits you can have as many as I have! (I have tons!!)

Trying to get the golden traveler's badge! I will appreciate any participants!~ :>

I have been struggling to grow blue roses for weeks now, so it would be wonderful to grab a few!

I've added you and my gates are open, feel free to come in and out as much as you like. Thank you!

I have been struggling to grow blue roses for weeks now, so it would be wonderful to grab a few!

I've added you and my gates are open, feel free to come in and out as much as you like. Thank you!

I'll make sure to save you and WaterSymbol some blue roses!

Just make sure your gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

As of now, I am free (I guess tooru is done?)

Waiting on you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back