Purple Heart Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
1492130729261441594638.jpg

Today is my birthday, and I got a bunch of awesome presents, including the amiibo figure that has this adorable little guy! Other highlights were a Marshal shirt and a Fauna amiibo card.

Last edited:
Aww that's really cute! Consider yourself lucky because it ain't easy to get the MH Stories amiibo. Fauna is adorable, and of course, it won't be complete without Marshal stuff (that I'm sure looks pretty good on you).

Happy Birthday!! :D

That's an awesome gift! I got Felyne in HHD and he is such a cutie!!

Aww that's really cute! Consider yourself lucky because it ain't easy to get the MH Stories amiibo. Fauna is adorable, and of course, it won't be complete without Marshal stuff (that I'm sure looks pretty good on you).

Haha thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Happy Birthday!! :D

That's an awesome gift! I got Felyne in HHD and he is such a cutie!!

Thanks! :)

That's so great! I'd love to see the marshall shirt, I wish I had more merch. And happy belated birthday!

Happy birthday to you! And to me, but it's not my birthday until December, haha. But I got Felyne today! Yahoo! Ordered the amiibo figure off Amazon yesterday. I know I am going to love him...I love cats!

His RV stuff is so cool, though, that I started a thread for free visits. I will have to wait to replace my disliked villager in a few days...tap, tap, tap...I can wait...tap, tap, tap...I can!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for wishing me a happy birthday! I had the best day ever thanks to all my TBT friends posting nice messages for me. :D

Back