• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

QFKA

🌊 ocean waves 🌊
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Shamrock
Cake
Feedback
100% (207) +
Hello everyone! I have the following RV's that you can all visit for free. I would appreciate it if you would all follow the rules as outlined below:
(1) Personal RV requests are allowed
(2) More than 1 request per day (real time) is accepted
(3) Once FC added, freely visit whenever gates are seen open (no need to request permission)
(4) No limits to amount of requests taken per day or person
(5) If you've run out of coupons, talk to me and I may buy 1-3 items for you for free
(6) Only walk on paths
(7) Do not take hybrid flowers without permission
(8) Running inside the town is not permitted
(9) Do not run over flowers
(10) Freely take cherries or other fruit in town - If you would like bamboo, talk to me first
(11) Feel free to talk to villagers, complete surveys, and anything else
(12) Please add FC before or promptly after requesting RV visit
(13) Please post "done" once you are done visiting my town so I can prepare for the next RV request.
Vivian's RV - have
Hopkins' RV - have
June's RV - have
Piper's RV - have
Paolo's RV - have
Hornsby's RV - have
Stella's RV - have
Tybalt's RV - have
Huck's RV - have
Sylvana's RV - have
Boris' RV - have
Wade's RV - have
Carrie's RV - have
Ketchup's RV - have
Rex's RV - have
Stu's RV - have
Ursala's RV - have
Jacob's RV - have
Maddie's RV - have
Billy's RV - have
Boyd's RV - have
Bitty's RV - have
Maggie's RV - have
Murphy's RV - have
Plucky's RV - have
Sandy's RV - have
Claude's RV - have
Raddle's RV - have
Julia's RV - have
Louie's RV - have
Bea's RV - have
Admiral's RV - have
Ellie's RV - have
Boots' RV - have
Weber's RV - have
Candi's RV - have
Leopold's RV - have
Spike's RV - have
Cashmere's RV - have
Tad's RV - have
Norma's RV - have
Gonzo's RV - have
Sprocket's RV - have
Snooty's RV - have
Olive's RV - have
Dobie's RV - have
Buzz's RV - have
Cleo's RV - have
Ike's RV - have
Tasha's RV - have

Please request RV scans from those that have "have" beside them.

Also, please rate this thread and leave me a feedback rating! Thank you :)

Town Name: TIRAMISU
Mayor: AKIHIKO
Other Town Characters: MIWA, TAKEO, KAZUE
FC: 1392-5063-511

Town Name: CASTELLA
Mayor: RYOKO
Other Town Characters: HIROAKI
FC: 1392-5063-511

Last edited:
Hello! I missed you last time you did this and am still keen to visit Snooty's RV. Are you still around?

I have the following welcome Amiibo RVs if you'd like to visit too:

June
Cashmere
Sylvana
Stu
Gonzo

I have Murphy's card, but he's now living in my town. I assume I can't summon him now he's a resident?

Shoot, I was beat to the punch, may I also visit Snooty? *My FC is 2638-1046-5132

Last edited:
Hello! I missed you last time you did this and am still keen to visit Snooty's RV. Are you still around?

I have the following welcome Amiibo RVs if you'd like to visit too:

June
Cashmere
Sylvana
Stu
Gonzo

I have Murphy's card, but he's now living in my town. I assume I can't summon him now he's a resident?

Sure! Are you still available? :)

Shoot, I was beat to the punch, may I also visit Snooty? *My FC is 2638-1046-5132

Sure thing! I've just added you and my gates are open! Also I can scan another rv for you if you like :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open everyone :) please find your way to the campground :) my town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko

Last edited:
Could you possibly scan Paolo's next? if it's alright. I'll be there in a second ^^

My gates are open everyone :) please find your way to the campground :) my town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko

I'm loving your town, thanks for letting me snoop about! But please do let me know if you're busy or have other things to do, I don't want to outstay my welcome.

Could you possibly scan Paolo's next? if it's alright. I'll be there in a second ^^

Sorry I don't have paolo's rv yet but I'll post here when I do :( I have the three that I mentioned at the bottom of the post though

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm loving your town, thanks for letting me snoop about! But please do let me know if you're busy or have other things to do, I don't want to outstay my welcome.

Aw thank you :) you can stay as long as you'd like!

Sorry I don't have paolo's rv yet but I'll post here when I do :( I have the three that I mentioned at the bottom of the post though

It's really fine. I'm so sorry, I totally didn't see the text :'( I'll look out for it then, I hope I can visit again soon!

It's really fine. I'm so sorry, I totally didn't see the text :'( I'll look out for it then, I hope I can visit again soon!

Sure thing! Thank you for coming over! I'll be sure to update when I get him :)

Hi! Would you mind scanning Olive's RV next? :) Thank you! You may also trek around my town if you'd like

Last edited:
Aw thank you :) you can stay as long as you'd like!

Thank you so much for having me, you're such a chill host! I loved hanging out, meeting Snooty, and finding 3 new seasonal species to donate to my museum.

P.S: feel free to come to my (messy, underdeveloped) town whenever you see my gates open. Stu's RV is here today.

Hi! Would you mind scanning Olive's RV next? :) Thank you! You may also trek around my town if you'd like

Apologies D: I don't have olive yet but I have the three I listed at the bottom of the initial post. I will update you all when I have her. I'll scan her first when I get her if you post that you'd like me to scan her when I get her :) and it would be my pleasure! Thank you :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much for having me, you're such a chill host! I loved hanging out, meeting Snooty, and finding 3 new seasonal species to donate to my museum.

P.S: feel free to come to my (messy, underdeveloped) town whenever you see my gates open. Stu's RV is here today.

Thank you :D I'm sure your town looks awesome :) my town is underdeveloped too OTL I still need to plant so much and add more pwps... also thank you for the offer :) I'll take you up on it sometime :D

Hi, please add me. I'd like to visit Bea and will keep a look out for her day.

FC: 2037-1649-776
Garrett
StTropez

Hi, please add me. I'd like to visit Bea and will keep a look out for her day.

FC: 2037-1649-776
Garrett
StTropez

Hi! I think I've already added you and I don't have the RV card for bea yet but I'll let everyone know when I do. :) at the moment I have spike, snooty and wade. :)

Thank you, I'll keep a look out for Bea. May I visit and do some shopping in the meantime? I haven't unlocked Kicks yet.

Thank you, I'll keep a look out for Bea. May I visit and do some shopping in the meantime? I haven't unlocked Kicks yet.

Sure thing! My gates are open :) I haven't scanned anything though because I don't know whether you want me to or not hahah :)

Thanks, I'll pop over right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no, the game froze and I got Resetti and lost everything!

Thanks for letting me visit anyway. ;)

Thanks, I'll pop over right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no, the game froze and I got Resetti and lost everything!

Thanks for letting me visit anyway. ;)

oh no! D: I've reopened my gates if you'd like to revisit. And no problem! If you'd like to visit again, please come by :)

Back