• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Thank you! It is impossible to find the RV cards where I live so this is a godsend XP I've added your FC

oh! where you gonna scan in murphy too? just don't see him on this list is all :)

Since you are also scanning Gonzo, can I come by as well to his rv?

Yes! Please refer to the previous list about what is and isn't scanned in. Also, please have me added beforehand. Thanks!

~ Gates are open for visits to Sandy's RV ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

@jcar Yes! No need to ask :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh! where you gonna scan in murphy too? just don't see him on this list is all :)

he will be scanned in after Sandy, which is the RV scanned in now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! It is impossible to find the RV cards where I live so this is a godsend XP I've added your FC

I'm glad I could help! :D It's a little hard reaching me most of the time but I'll try to open this thread more often ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Olive (COMPLETE)
Candy (COMPLETE)
Sandy (COMPLETE)
Marty (COMPLETE)
Murphy (COMPLETE)
Gonzo (COMPLETE)
Billy (SCANNED IN) - gates OPEN
Stella
June
Bitty
Leopold

Town name: Tiramisu Mayor Name: Akihiko

Last edited:
these will be the last set of cards I will be scanning in for today. Thank you for coming! If you wish to visit, please do so when you see my gates open ^^ I will not be taking anymore scanning requests.

can i come to murphy's rv, please?

I apologize but there are people who are currently visiting the town and my gates need to be closed to add you ;v;

I can add you so that you can visit the next set of RV's if that's fine with you ;v;

I apologize but there are people who are currently visiting the town and my gates need to be closed to add you ;v;

I can add you so that you can visit the next set of RV's if that's fine with you ;v;

oh, no problem, that's totally fine!! thanks much!

no problem! my gates are now open for visits to gonzo's rv - if anyone would like to visit, feel free :)

no problem! my gates are now open for visits to gonzo's rv - if anyone would like to visit, feel free :)

@QFKA
Omg! May I please visit Gonzo' s RV please!?:) What a coincidence that you have his RV today since I've been looking to go to his RV!:D

@QFKA
Omg! May I please visit Gonzo' s RV please!?:) What a coincidence that you have his RV today since I've been looking to go to his RV!:D

I apologize D: there were people visiting when I had him scanned in and I need my gates closed to add people. Although, I may be able to do a few extra scans in 2 hours if that's fine with you D:

I can add you so you can visit other RV's for the time being though - that being said, I do not see your FC in the sidebar ^^;

I apologize D: there were people visiting when I had him scanned in and I need my gates closed to add people. Although, I may be able to do a few extra scans in 2 hours if that's fine with you D:

I can add you so you can visit other RV's for the time being though - that being said, I do not see your FC in the sidebar ^^;

@QFKA
Aww that's okay, I can wait!!!:) I just need 1 item from his RV^^ And do you think I could just wait for his RV please?:) Oh my FC is 3668-9326-0598, I'm sorry about that!:)

@QFKA
Aww that's okay, I can wait!!!:) I just need 1 item from his RV^^ And do you think I could just wait for his RV please?:) Oh my FC is 3668-9326-0598, I'm sorry about that!:)

Sure thing! You will have to wait until around 8:30 EST though, I apologize. ^^; And there is an additional person ahead of you that would like something scanned.

Please remember to add my FC!

And gates are open for visits to Billy's RV!

Sure thing! You will have to wait until around 8:30 EST though, I apologize. ^^; And there is an additional person ahead of you that would like something scanned.

Please remember to add my FC!

And gates are open for visits to Billy's RV!

@QFKA
Aww that's okay!:) I'll be patient^^ Oh and yes I will add it for sure!:) Can you please notify me when I can go please???:D

@QFKA
Aww that's okay!:) I'll be patient^^ Oh and yes I will add it for sure!:) Can you please notify me when I can go please???:D

Sure thing! :] I'll post a message onto your profile!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scans in Progress (NO MORE REQUESTS):
Olive (COMPLETE)
Candy (COMPLETE)
Sandy (COMPLETE)
Marty (COMPLETE)
Murphy (COMPLETE)
Gonzo (COMPLETE)
Billy (COMPLETE)
Stella (COMPLETE)
June (COMPLETE)
Bitty (COMPLETE)
Leopold (SCANNED) - gates CLOSED

Last Scans of the Night (8:30 PM EST)
Murphy
Billy
Marty

I AM NOW BACK FROM MY BREAK AND MY GATES ARE OPEN FOR VISITS TO STELLA'S RV

Last edited:
Sure thing! :] I'll post a message onto your profile!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Olive (COMPLETE)
Candy (COMPLETE)
Sandy (COMPLETE)
Marty (COMPLETE)
Murphy (COMPLETE)
Gonzo (COMPLETE)
Billy (COMPLETE)
Stella (SCANNED IN) - gates CLOSED
June
Bitty
Leopold

Last Scans of the Night
Murphy
Billy
Marty

@QFKA
Yaaay! Okay thank you so much and see you soon!:]

Oh ; w; I will have to come another time then as it is late for me. Hope I can catch those RVs at some point in the future

Thank you anyway

I'm back from my break. Sorry for any inconvenience it caused anyone. My gates are now open for visits to stella's rv.

Hi! I would love to visit Chelsea's RV multiple times if you don't mind.
I can pay using tbt! Just lmk ^~^
My FC is 1221-1704-7171

Back