Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Oooooh I'd love to visit Julia and cashmere! My FC is 0662-8054-3569! What's yours?

Are you currently online in the game? It says your DS is offline! Also I apologize for contributing to the bombardment of notifications you are likely receiving ^^"

Are you currently online in the game? It says your DS is offline! Also I apologize for contributing to the bombardment of notifications you are likely receiving ^^"

Oh! I closed my ds for a bit bc I was waiting for a notification from this thread. And don't worry! I think notifications are exciting xD

Ok! Just let me know when you're ready for me! I'll be stockpiling coupons in the meantime ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Yay! I'm hype B))) btw, we can only order 3 items per day, is that the orderer's clock or the hosts clock that has to be reset?

Yay! I'm hype B))) btw, we can only order 3 items per day, is that the orderer's clock or the hosts clock that has to be reset?

That's 3 items per day for each character. So if you had more than one character living in your town, you can come back to buy 3 item for each varactor in one day. Also that's my clock :)

Hey this is also a random question but by chance do you have any purple pansies you could spare? Even if it's just one, I've been trying for literally years with no luck kms

Hey this is also a random question but by chance do you have any purple pansies you could spare? Even if it's just one, I've been trying for literally years with no luck kms

I'll try making some for you! If I get lucky I'll let you know and give you them all :) I don't like pansies very much so I don't keep them around OTL I have black flowers though :)

I keep getting a connection failure?

- - - Post Merge - - -

When the forum don't show your reply so you post it again jfc it's still failing tho. Let me reset my DS, maybe it's me?

Sorry about that OTL please try again

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! Is it alright if I scan her in 10 minutes? :) and I do it for free but tyam for the offer! :D

Oh I'm sorry I misread, I thought her RV was what was scanned now. Who is there right now? Lol XD

I keep getting a connection failure?

- - - Post Merge - - -

When the forum don't show your reply so you post it again jfc it's still failing tho. Let me reset my DS, maybe it's me?

What's the message you get when you dc?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I'm sorry I misread, I thought her RV was what was scanned now. Who is there right now? Lol XD

I think I'll just do personal requests for everyone Hahaha it's cashmere right now but I can scan in julia :)

Error code 018-0513 failed to connect to partners device please try later. If problem persists something in network environment may be causing issues.

I'm pretty sure it's not me tho? I've never had issues like this. Hope that didn't sound accusatory I just don't know what's a-goin on D: d a m n y o u g a m e c u b e

What's the message you get when you dc?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I'll just do personal requests for everyone Hahaha it's cashmere right now but I can scan in julia :)

Oh, I need stuff from Cashmere as well! I can visit her instead, no biggie! :) You have a lot of WA cards! I need to get more :)

Error code 018-0513 failed to connect to partners device please try later. If problem persists something in network environment may be causing issues.

I'm pretty sure it's not me tho? I've never had issues like this. Hope that didn't sound accusatory I just don't know what's a-goin on D: d a m n y o u g a m e c u b e

It's most probably me and that didn't sound d accusatory at all LOL I'll try fixing it cry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I need stuff from Cashmere as well! I can visit her instead, no biggie! :) You have a lot of WA cards! I need to get more :)

Sure! I'm just dealing with connection problems. I'll try to fix them and let you know when they're fixed OTL

I just did an internet connection test via system settings and it's not me. Maybe try doing that on yours and see if it says something?

Back