• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

I've added you! My gates are open and my town name is tiramisu (mayor Akihiko). When you enter my town, you can walk around freely (only one tiles) but please, no running. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you added :) I picked up katie though xD if you don't want her I'll post again when I've dropped her off (and when you're ready)

Edit: and i'm still intersted in chelsea :3

I don't mind taking her off of your hands! And I've added both of you :)

Hey, I'm the guy who requested Gonzo that one time, but completely forgot about it. Any way that I can request him again please? I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :D

Hey, I'm the guy who requested Gonzo that one time, but completely forgot about it. Any way that I can request him again please? I would really appreciate it. Thanks! :D

Sure! Could you give me around 5 minutes? :) I'll definitely scan him in for you this time and I'm super sorry I didn't do it before ;v; any other requests? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

np!

Sure! i'll be scanning Toby first and then Gonzo. :) Please give me 5 minutes everyone. Thank you!

gates are open for visiting toby! town name is tiramisu :)

Sure! I'm not sure if PromWithUrMom is coming but if they are later, I'll scan for them again. I'll be scanning ellie first. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open to visits to ellie's RV. Town name tiramisu :)

Lemme know when you're ready for me B)

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't opened this thread in a while. I've been a little busy with some medical problems I'm facing ;v;

Anyways, which RV's should I scan today? :)

I have you provisionally registered, tell me when you're ready.

Last edited:
I've added your fc and my gates are open. My town name is Tiramisu. Please walk around freely :)

Last edited:
Back