Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Yes, sure! Please have my FC added. Here is the progress for tonight. :)

Scans in Progress (NO MORE REQUESTS):
Olive (COMPLETE)
Candy (COMPLETE)
Sandy (COMPLETE)
Marty (COMPLETE)
Murphy (COMPLETE)
Gonzo (COMPLETE)
Billy (COMPLETE)
Stella (COMPLETE)
June (COMPLETE)
Bitty (COMPLETE)
Leopold (COMPLETE)

Last Scans of the Night (8:30 PM EST)
Murphy (will not be scanning until requested)
Billy (will not be scanning until requested)
Leopold (COMPLETE)
Gonzo (SCANNED) - gates OPEN
Marty (will not be scanning until requested)
Chelsea

Town name: Tiramisu Mayor Name: Akihiko

Last edited:
Hey, I’ve added you! I saw that you aren’t doing requests anymore, but I’d still love to visit your town sometime, and you can visit mine as well if you’d like (though I only have one WA card haha).

Added! Thank you! ^~^

Awesome! I'm just waiting for the person that requested Gonzo ^^ after that you're free to visit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I?ve added you! I saw that you aren?t doing requests anymore, but I?d still love to visit your town sometime, and you can visit mine as well if you?d like (though I only have one WA card haha).

Oh! Sure :) I'll add your FC. You're free to visit while the last visits for Chelsea are going. Please add my FC too ~

My town is very messy and it's incomplete but I hope you like it ^^

Awesome! I'm just waiting for the person that requested Gonzo ^^ after that you're free to visit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! Sure :) I'll add your FC. You're free to visit while the last visits for Chelsea are going. Please add my FC too ~

My town is very messy and it's incomplete but I hope you like it ^^

Do you mind if I visit gonzo before you switch, I forgot to change days and couldn't buy anymore.

Hello everyone. I apologize for not being on at all for most of the summer. I was struggling with a lot of depression and because of that I was unable to work on anything... I haven't even done anything this entire summer. I think I'm alright now and that I can get back to things so I would like to start this up again for everyone.

hi- i don't need to visit an rv currently, but i just wanted to say that i'm super glad you're feeling better!! depression sucks and i'm sorry it hit you hard for a while- proud of you for fighting it and keeping your chin up! thanks for coming back to do these favors for everybody, too. it's awfully sweet of you, especially when you probably have a lot of other things you have to do :)

hi- i don't need to visit an rv currently, but i just wanted to say that i'm super glad you're feeling better!! depression sucks and i'm sorry it hit you hard for a while- proud of you for fighting it and keeping your chin up! thanks for coming back to do these favors for everybody, too. it's awfully sweet of you, especially when you probably have a lot of other things you have to do :)

Aww how sweet! I didn't know that!:(

hello everyone! I apologize but I'll be back tomorrow at 5 pm EST and onward to open this thread again. If any of you will be present at that time, I would love to serve you first! Thank you and I am very sorry for this inconvenience.

I am very, very sorry.

And thank you for your kind words ;v;

hello everyone! I apologize but I'll be back tomorrow at 5 pm EST and onward to open this thread again. If any of you will be present at that time, I would love to serve you first! Thank you and I am very sorry for this inconvenience.

I am very, very sorry.

And thank you for your kind words ;v;

You don't have to be sorry! We all appreciate all you've done, hang in there.

Hello everyone! I'll be off school for a bit so hopefully I'll be able to open this thread more often and I'd really enjoy giving you all a chance to obtain items you really like for the holidays!

Please suggest an RV for me to scan in! ^^ I do more than 1 RV request per person! Please have a look at the rv's I can scan in for you in the first post of this thread!

Thank you!

Are you accepting now? If so can you scan in sandy's rv?

Yes, I am accepting requests right now! And sure! Please add my FC and I'll let you know when my gates are open! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

are there any more requests? ^^

Hi, if you’re still taking requests, could you scan in toby’s Rv? I’d love to visit his rv c:

Hello! This thread is open for today.

Are there any RV requests? ^^

Sure! Please have my FC added! I'll post on your profile when my gates are open! Please no running in the town ^^

Back