• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

I'd love to come by for any rv really, there's plenty I need!

Sure! You're free to come by once you see my gates open (town name Tiramisu) ^^ Please have my FC added ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open for visits to Weber's RV. Anyone is free to visit if you see my gates open ^^ Town name is Tiramisu ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any additional requests? ^^

Awesome, thank you so much~!
Your town is beautiful btw and i love your spirited away town song~

hello! i'd like to visit stella's rv as well if it's still there?

Hi! You actually came at the perfect time! I haven't scanned it in yet so please add my FC and I'll let you both now when my gates are open ^^ My towns name is Tiramisu btw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! I'm just waiting so that you can add my FC so I can open up the gates ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome, thank you so much~!
Your town is beautiful btw and i love your spirited away town song~

Thank you ~ ;v;

OK everyone! My gates are open for visits to Stella's RV. Town name is Tiramisu ~ ^^

Please find your way to the campsite!

Last edited:
ok one sec! finishing up a trade first!

You got it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be scanning in Weber now for a previous request. If anyone would like to visit, feel free to come by ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open for visits to Weber's RV ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any additional requests? ^^

if there are any outstanding requests and of you would like to make for RV visits, I can reopen this thread ^^ Please let me know ~

Hello! Would anyone like to request an RV(s)? ^^

Hello! If anyone would like to request an RV, please post here ^^ I do more than 1 RV request daily so feel free to request as many as you like ~ first come, first serve ^^

Are you still doing RV requests? If you are, may I visit Boris' RV? :eek:

I was also wondering the same thing! I'm in no rush I just wish to visit Marty & ?toiles RVs in order to purchase the incredibly cute Pompompurin & Kiki and Lala dresses :)

Edit: I'm going to be heading to bed for the evening since its 2am so I wont be on again to check the forums until tomorrow afternoon. :blush:

Last edited:
Back