Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Sure. :) the 2 RV's for the day are paolo's and stella's. I will scan paolo's first and then stella's in another 2 hours (7:00 EST). Is that fine? :)

Thank you. I'll come over once you're ready, I've been hoarding my meow coupons! ;)

Thank you for letting me visit the RV. I was just looking at that particular RV earlier today because I was looking for bathroom bits so it was timely!

Thank you for letting me visit the RV. I was just looking at that particular RV earlier today because I was looking for bathroom bits so it was timely!

No problem! :D I'm glad I could help

Hey, do you still have Paolo's RV up or am I late?

I can still scan in Paolo for you if you'd like. :) Just give me a second to add your FC - Look for the town Tiramisu (Mayor: Akihiko) when I tell you my gates are open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone like to request another RV scan?

Sure guys! Sorry for the wait. I went to eat lunch and when I came back, my internet was unstable. I'll add all of you now and tell you when my gates are open! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you all and my gates are open. Please look for the town of Tiramisu, and mayor Akihiko :)

After stella, would anyone like to request one last rv scan?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added u :)

Hi! Are you available? I would like to go to another town in a few minutes. :)

Last edited:
Can I come for boots?

Sorry but boots isn't one of the amiibo cards I have at the moment! :( I did order the card though and I'm waiting for it's arrival - I'll update when I have him. :) Please look at the amiibo cards that have "have" beside them. Ty!

Back