• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

May I please visit Bitty?

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792

Yes! I must ask that you wait around 10 minutes though! I have an order I'm completing right now but I'll allow you in immediately after. Please have my FC added and I'll let you know when my gates are open. Thank you ^^

Yes! I must ask that you wait around 10 minutes though! I have an order I'm completing right now but I'll allow you in immediately after. Please have my FC added and I'll let you know when my gates are open. Thank you ^^

No worries, thank you! I have your FC added and will watch for your open gate.

May I please visit Bitty?

Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792

Thank you so much for your patience! My gates are now open for you to visit! Town name is Tiramisu ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! can i visit Bitty's RV please?

Hello! Do you have my FC added? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey c: just wondering do you TT? :) if so can i ask for Olive's RV please c:

Hello! Yes, I do time travel! ^^ and yes, I'll scan in Olive right after Bitty!

i just added you! sorry i didnt think about adding you earlier lol. should i just wait for your gates to open?
btw my mayor is Debby from Vanilla + my fc is 1950-8337-0662 :)

I understand if you won't, but would you perhaps scan in Marty after everyone else is done? This is very kind of you by the way! ^^

i just added you! sorry i didnt think about adding you earlier lol. should i just wait for your gates to open?
btw my mayor is Debby from Vanilla + my fc is 1950-8337-0662 :)

Sure! Please give me 3-5 minutes! I'll let you know when my gates are open ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

okie, thank you so much again :)

Not a problem! I apologize, but you'll have to wait an additional 5 minutes ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I understand if you won't, but would you perhaps scan in Marty after everyone else is done? This is very kind of you by the way! ^^

Yes, I'd be happy to! I'm currently going to be re-scanning in Bitty, and then I'll be scanning in Olive. After that, I'll let you know when I've scanned in Marty.

If you'd like to come by during any of those times, feel free ^^ this applies to everyone!

Haiiii :) can I visit snooty's rv please? :3

Yes! ^^ Unfortunately, you'll have to wait around 10-15 minutes. Is that fine with you? ^^ If so, please have my FC added and I'll let you know when my gates are open.

You all may also visit my town for other RV's if you see the gates open!

Last edited:
I see your gate's open, but I just want to make sure you have Marty scanned in before I come? :)

Yes! I apologize for that. Marty actually wasn't scanned in at that time, someone was touring the town and I had to ask them to leave ^^ my gates are open now for Marty though

Yes! I apologize for that. Marty actually wasn't scanned in at that time, someone was touring the town and I had to ask them to leave ^^ my gates are open now for Marty though

No worries! :) I just wanted to make sure I would be arriving at a convenient time. On my way! ^^

I think that'll be all for today. Thank you everyone for visiting and I hope you all have a great day ^^

Hello everyone! I'm doing RV requests right now (I do more than 1). Any requests right now? ^^

Back