• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Hi! Can I visit the one with the cinnamoroll set or my
Melody set? Or just whatever one you have open ATM. (If it's a Sanrio)

I don't have the sanrio amiibo cards yet, I'm still waiting for them to come in the mail ;v; I'll let everyone know again when I get them though. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks, again!

no prob :D

hi everyone! I'm back, which RV's should I scan today? :) - I updated the RV cards I have.

I would love to visit Plucky's RV. May I, please?

I'm selling a bunch of stuff on retail. No more Secrets is the name of the thread. Anything on there you would like to have?

Last edited:
I would love to visit Plucky's RV. May I, please?

I'm selling a bunch of stuff on retail. No more Secrets is the name of the thread. Anything on there you would like to have?

Sure thing! Just give me a second to open my gates :eek: also I'll check it out and let you know :D

Gates are open for anyone that would like to visit plucky! :)

Last edited:
Thanks again, I'm attempting to decorate a kitchen and her items are perfect!

Thanks again, I'm attempting to decorate a kitchen and her items are perfect!

no prob :D hope you get the right items! I have admiral too which has even more kitchen items

- - - Post Merge - - -

would anyone else like to visit for sylvana - or any personal requests?

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i visit Marty? :blush:

I apologize D: I don't have marty. Sorry for not reading your request closely.

Back