• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

I just did an internet connection test via system settings and it's not me. Maybe try doing that on yours and see if it says something?

Mine says it's fine too apparently but I know it's me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the wait guys! I think i fixed the problem. My gates are open

Ooooh, can I come over too please?

Who do you have scanned in, Julia or Cashmere? Either way, I'd like to come over!!

UGH it's giving me the error again. I guess I can live without paella

Would you mind doing ursala's RV when you have the time? I'm dying for that hibiscus plant

Ooooh, can I come over too please?

Who do you have scanned in, Julia or Cashmere? Either way, I'd like to come over!!

Sure! I've decided to just to personal RV requests from tomorrow onwards. Hopefully I don't experience the same connection problem.

- - - Post Merge - - -

UGH it's giving me the error again. I guess I can live without paella

We'll try again tomorrow! ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you mind doing ursala's RV when you have the time? I'm dying for that hibiscus plant

Yes! Sure. ;v;

Seems like I've fixed the internet problem yet again... I'm sorry everyone. Please be patient with me and and my terrible internet connection. ;v; I hope it doesn't mess up next time!

Hey! It's totally fine! Internet is such a pain sometimes. Let me know when it would be convenient for me to come by!

Hello everyone. I'm back, which RV should I scan today?

I'm back everyone. Which RV's should I scan in today? :) (Reminder: I do personal requests)

Still open? I'd like to come to Ike's RV, please?

• FC: 0533-9234-6649

Last edited:
Will you please scan Bea's RV, since you don't seem too busy? I mean, of course I don't know how busy you are! Just no one asking to visit right now...sheesh, sorry!

Last edited:
Hi! Can I visit the one with the cinnamoroll set or my
Melody set? Or just whatever one you have open ATM. (If it's a Sanrio)

Back