• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Ugh, I missed you! I'm EST, too.

When are you usually online?

That's fine! The first two rv request posts become the rv of the day but that's only when the giveaway is open. I open around4pm EST :)

Oh, ok!

I'm online right now too, but I don't have any more MEOW coupons to spend... maybe another day :c

Oh, ok!

I'm online right now too, but I don't have any more MEOW coupons to spend... maybe another day :c

You can take your time :) I time travel so you can visit as many times as you'd like

What RV is today? Add my sidebar FC please.

The first two requests when the thread is open will be the rv's of the day so any that I have :) and sure!

Last edited:
I request this one please.
Snooty #44
tearoom wall (T & T)
tatami floor (T & T)
decorative plate (new)
ikebana display (new)
lovely doll (T & T)
moss ball (new)
wood-plank table (new)
zen cupboard (new)
zen cushion (new)
zen desk (new)
zen tea set (new)

I request this one please.
Snooty #44
tearoom wall (T & T)
tatami floor (T & T)
decorative plate (new)
ikebana display (new)
lovely doll (T & T)
moss ball (new)
wood-plank table (new)
zen cupboard (new)
zen cushion (new)
zen desk (new)
zen tea set (new)

Sure! Please request a snooty rv scan when the thread opens. :) it's around 8 am EST here and I'm not available for rv scans at this time :(

Sure! Please request a snooty rv scan when the thread opens. :) it's around 8 am EST here and I'm not available for rv scans at this time :(
Ah, ok, I saw you online so I thought you were open for today. Sorry, I am unavailable at 4 pm EST today. Hosting a Pokemon League challenge today. Cancel request then.

Ah, ok, I saw you online so I thought you were open for today. Sorry, I am unavailable at 4 pm EST today. Hosting a Pokemon League challenge today. Cancel request then.

Ah! Sure :) sorry if I wasnt being specific enough but I'm available from 4pm EST onwards (until ~5 am EST)

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I was unable to scan today. I'm experiencing a connection problem in which I am unable to visit/invite people into my town. I'll start scanning again once I fix this problem (if I can lol). Thank you! :)

I'm back! I think the connection problem I was having is fixed. Would anyone like to request an RV scan? :)

Ganon please!

Edit: Never mind, i think you don't have it in the list.

Last edited:
Back