• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Thank you! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Resetti appeared, and got an error. It sent me back home. :(

Aw man! I reopened my gate right away. You can come back! :) I get connection problems sometimes, please be patient with me OTL

Trying now. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Porter says somethings wrong. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. Working! ^_^

Trying now. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Porter says somethings wrong. :(

someone might be trying to enter my town D: are there any items you're looking for that I can help you get? :)

Yes! This will be the last request of today. Thank you everyone :)

No prob! :D You all helped me get the train station upgrade. I am thankful to all of you ;v; <3

No prob! :D You all helped me get the train station upgrade. I am thankful to all of you ;v; <3

Your helping me make my dream rooms. Although, I wonder if I can fit everything at this rate. xD

You're helping me make my dream rooms. Although, I wonder if I can fit everything at this rate. xD

Last edited:
There is! :D If 100 people visit your town, you can change the style of your train station into 3 types.

Also, it's my pleasure :) I'll be scanning in Chelsea, Candi, and Admiral. :)

That's super cool amd I'm super happy for you!! Also, who are you about to scan in right now?

My gates are open for visits to Chelsea's RV. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open for visits to Candi's RV. :)

Back