• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

my gates are open and my town name is tiramisu :)

Ah no! It's open for Chelsea right now. I'm scanning in Billy now! Feel free to come in when you see my gates open :)

Sure! My gates are open and my town name is Tiramisu. :)

Hello! May i visit Chai's Rv? FC is 4141-6973-8367
Im interested in any RV's so is it ok if i join with others there as well?

Last edited:
I'm sorry D: I don't have chai's RV yet but she's on the way along with all the other sanrio amiibos.

Please add my FC :) I'll scan in an RV you'd like from those I've listed as having

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any RV requests? :)

Oh! sorry i read the "here" on Chelsea on accident lol. May i visit Chelsea and Tasha?

FC is 4141-6973-8367

Sure! Please add my FC and I'll let you know when I've opened my gates :)

Hello again! I'm sorry for so many requests tonight, but could I come to Bitty's RV?

Aw no worries :) My gates are open and my town name is Tiramisu!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again! I'm sorry for so many requests tonight, but could I come to Bitty's RV?

Please don't worry about the amount of requests you're making in this thread! You can make as many as you like as long as you're requesting when the thread is open! ^^ And sure! Right after I scan in chelsea and tasha! You can also visit while they're in :)

My gates are now open to visits to Tasha's RV. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open to visits to Bitty's RV now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be temporarily closing this thread for a few minutes after people have finished visiting Bitty's RV. Thank you for understanding :)

hi! I'm currently on break but I'll be able to scan again in an hour. :)

Last edited:
Back