Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

No problem! If you need help getting any help getting any items, I have over 100 meow coupons so let me know and I'll do it for you for free! :)

I apologize but that is not one of the amiibo RV's I've listed as having. I am planning on getting that amiibo though so I will update this thread once I get it! Sorry :(

You are such a kind soul thank you soooooo much! I am building a salon right now though, so I was wondering if I could also get three changing rooms, one jewelery case, one hanger rack, one perfume bottles, and one fancy display case from Bitty's RV, two glass partitions and one towel basket from Paolo's RV, one stack of clothes from Stella's RV, one reception counter from June's RV, three round cloth tables from Julia's RV, and one parlor wall and one pink wood floor from Reese's RV that would be wonderful! I would feel bad not giving you anything, so I could give you some IGB if you want!

I could also give you some TBT if you want! I only have 20 TBT right now though, so would a mixture of both work?

Last edited:
You are such a kind soul thank you soooooo much! I am building a salon right now though, so I was wondering if I could also get three changing rooms, one jewelery case, one hanger rack, one perfume bottles, and one fancy display case from Bitty's RV, two glass partitions and one towel basket from Paolo's RV, one stack of clothes from Stella's RV, one reception counter from June's RV, three round cloth tables from Julia's RV, and one parlor wall and one pink wood floor from Reese's RV that would be wonderful! I would feel bad not giving you anything, so I could give you some IGB if you want!

Aw! No problem it was my pleasure! And sure! Would 1 mill IGB be ok? :) You'll have to wait an hour though

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i vist hopkins please

Sure! Please add my FC :)

Last edited:
I mil IGB works just fine! and I can wait an hour! Thank you sooooooo much <3 Just leave me a VM when ready okay?

Also, would I be able to get the pink wood floor from carrie's RV? Thank you!

Actually nevermind! I'm good without the pink wood floor <3

Last edited:
No problem! :) Also, are there anymore requests? This thread will be open until until around 1am-2am EST

Last edited:
Sure! I'll be scanning in Chelsea first and then Billy! Please add my FC's first. Thank you guys. :)

Back