• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Yes, sure! I just need to end multiplayer session after everyone is done with their visits to Etoile's RV. I hope you've already added my FC. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I apologize for not replying to your greetings upon entering my town. I was in the washroom ^^;

Etoile, please

I apologize for the wait. I've added you and my gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey sorry but Is it ok if I come back a second time to buy more?

Yes, sure! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I come over for Chai's RV? (whenever you're available :) )

Yes! Here is the order I'll be scanning in:

- Etoile (SCANNED IN)
- Weber
- Hopkins
- Piper
- Chai

These will be all the requests I will be able to take today since I'm a little busy. Sorry :]

I'm really sorry but can I come back one last time? I'm really sorry if this is impromptu for you.

Alright thank you for being so patient. I'll be there in about 10 minutes.

No problem!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I apologize but I won't be taking anymore requests for today :( I'll probably be back on this thread tomorrow! Sorry about that.
Np! I'll wait until tomorrow (probably I'll be online around this hour or maybe a little before 'cause here it's early morning)

hoo boy... It looks like I have to go to bed early tonight... I'm sorry once again but I'll have to close this thread and leave requests for next time ;v; I'm so sorry!!!!

Back