• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

I can scan in both! Let me update the scan order:

Ellie
Chelsea
Tasha ( SUMMONED - GATES OPEN )
Gonzo
Piper

Last edited:
No problem! :) My gates are now open to visits to Chelsea's RV.

Last edited:
From Chelsea's RV, would you be able to get me the My Melody clock, wall, hat, dress, shoes, and chair? I only have enough MEOW coupons for the item I want from Tasha, but I can give you IGB or TBT for Chelsea's stuff!

Last edited:
Yes! I don't really understand how much I should be charging for this but would it be fair if I asked for 100k bells? :) I'll be opening my gates again for visits to Tasha's RV in a few minutes. Please come then to pick up your items! :)

100k works for me! And alrighty! Let me know when the gates are open!

My gates are now open for visits to Tasha's RV. :)

Hiya I would love to visit Sandys RV when you're not busy. could you like my comment when you have time for me to come ? & also quick question would it be okay if afterwards I requested another RV?

I really do insist on giving you bells anytime you need it. xD It's wasted on me since my town is completely paid off. I had 70mil saved up for dream characters, but I have most of them still with me so that's good enough. And everything seems to have gone to tbt somehow since the last time I've played?? So yeah, just ask whenever.

Super sorry again. My mom needed the computer so I needed to get off for a bit ^^ And if it's alright with you, but I love doing this for free. It makes me feel good :) Thank you for your kindness!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya I would love to visit Sandys RV when you're not busy. could you like my comment when you have time for me to come ? & also quick question would it be okay if afterwards I requested another RV?

Yes, I'm fine with that! I'm available on and off all day, everyday mostly (well for the next 3 months). And yes! Please request as many RV's as you'd like :)

Hi again! I was going to see if I could also request Candi's RV? Thank you!

Super sorry again. My mom needed the computer so I needed to get off for a bit ^^ And if it's alright with you, but I love doing this for free. It makes me feel good :) Thank you for your kindness!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I'm fine with that! I'm available on and off all day, everyday mostly (well for the next 3 months). And yes! Please request as many RV's as you'd like :)

awesome! tysm for doing this c: just VM when you're ready

This is the order I'll be scanning in:

Sandy
Gonzo
Candi

Hello, I would like to visit wisps Rv to get the last three items I need. (first)

And at any other time you're free I would like to visit Ganondorfs RV on my other character.

If you can, post a VM or PM me so I notice that you replied. If you don't want to then just reply on this thread.

I added you so whenever you're ready is fine with me

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for the wait... my gates are open for visits to Sandy's RV. My town name is Tiramisu. Once again, thank you for your patience. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I would like to visit wisps Rv to get the last three items I need. (first)

And at any other time you're free I would like to visit Ganondorfs RV on my other character.

If you can, post a VM or PM me so I notice that you replied. If you don't want to then just reply on this thread.

I added you so whenever you're ready is fine with me

Hi! I haven't listed having any of those amiibos :( I will try getting them in the future though! Sorry

I'm sorry I didn't read the text properly!
I would like to visit Hopkins RV though, I still need furniture from his RV! Just lmk :)

I'm so sorry for the wait... my gates are open for visits to Sandy's RV. My town name is Tiramisu. Once again, thank you for your patience. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I haven't listed having any of those amiibos :( I will try getting them in the future though! Sorry

idk if you were afk but im finished. thank u ! your town is very beautiful btw

Last edited:
Back