Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Sorry I'm not able to open up this thread too often during this month ;v; I'm a little busy with commissions and orders. I need to get more coupons to purchase items for those orders so I'll be opening up this thread again for today! :D

So, any requests? :)

Got it! Super sorry for the wait. My gates are open and my town name is Tiramisu. Feel free to walk around :)

As many as you like. :) I time travel so I can do as many RV's as I can in a day!

Sweet! Can I visit Rex and Stella? Also do you lead people to the campground? Or are you cool with letting people to go by themselves?

Just wanna make sure I follow your town rules for this.

Last edited:
I'm back. I apologize for not updating the thread saying that I was away from the computer. I am back now if anyone would like to request RV's.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sweet! Can I visit Rex and Stella? Also do you lead people to the campground? Or are you cool with letting people to go by themselves?

Just wanna make sure I follow your town rules for this.

Yes, you can! I let people freely walk to the campground and back and people are allowed as many requests as they like and they can visit as many times as they like. I'm pretty relaxed so I don't mind even if people don't follow the rules, as long as there is no running over flowers (and just running in general) inside the town.

If possible, could I visit Felyne's RV some other day?

Edit: Because it wouldn't be fair for me to jump in front of the member above me.

Last edited:
Sylvana maybe? :blush:

Sure! ^^ Please add my FC and I'll let you know when my gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If possible, could I visit Felyne's RV some other day?

Edit: Because it wouldn't be fair for me to jump in front of the member above me.

I'm sorry but I do not have Felyne's RV D: Also, I do more than 1 RV visit per day because I time skip ^^

Back