• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

I request visiting Ellie's RV, but I can't do it now. I'll see you next day.

Of course! My gates are open for visits to Billy's RV. :) This will be the last RV request for today. Thank you! :D (Town name Tiramisu)

Thank you, I'm on my way with a pocket full of MEOW coupons to spend!

;)

Hello! ^u^

any chance I could visit Chelsea's RV?

thanks in advance!

My gates are open to visits to Maggie rv please look for the town of Tiramisu :)

Thank you. I'll be coming as my secondary character, Trixie. He's the one with the coupons today. ;)

The order that I will be scanning in is: Ellie, Chelsea, Tasha.

If any of you see my gates open after I have posted that they are open for visits, feel free to visit without asking :)

The order that I will be scanning in is: Ellie, Chelsea, Tasha.

If any of you see my gates open after I have posted that they are open for visits, feel free to visit without asking :)

Do you want to watch for your gates, or will you notify us?

Sorry for that! I'll notify you. I was just talking with my mom and I think my battery died OTL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tiramisu's gates are now open for visits to Ellie's RV! Thank you for your patience ;v;

Last edited:
Sorry for that! I'll notify you. I was just talking with my mom and I think my battery died OTL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tiramisu's gates are now open! Thank you for your patience ;v;

Whose RV, please? Ellie's?

Last edited:
Back