• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

I apologize once again everyone! ;v; my mom needed the computer again. Anyways I am back!

The order I will be scanning in is the following:

Hopkins
Chelsea
Louie

Also I apologize, but I do not have any other sanrio amiibo cards besides Chelsea's and Toby's at the moment. I am waiting on the other 4 and I will update the first post of this thread, along with posting a message when I have received them.

Also, yes I was afk! Thank you ;v;

Last edited:
I apologize once again everyone! ;v; my mom needed the computer again. Anyways I am back!

The order I will be scanning in is the following:

Hopkins
Chelsea
Louie

Also I apologize, but I do not have any other sanrio amiibo cards besides Chelsea's and Toby's at the moment. I am waiting on the other 4 and I will update the first post of this thread, along with posting a message when I have received them.

Also, yes I was afk! Thank you ;v;

no worries! can i visit chelsea and toby?

I don't think any of the people that requested me to scan louie or hopkins are online at the moment so I will gladly scan both for you! Please add my FC. :) My town name is Tiramisu and I'll let you know when the gates are open.

And no problem! If you aren't able to request a scan today, I may possibly be on tomorrow (5/23/2017 - 5/24/2017) at 4pm EST. :)

I don't think any of the people that requested me to scan louie or hopkins are online at the moment so I will gladly scan both for you! Please add my FC. :) My town name is Tiramisu and I'll let you know when the gates are open.

And no problem! If you aren't able to request a scan today, I may possibly be on tomorrow (5/23/2017 - 5/24/2017) at 4pm EST. :)

added :~) just let me know!

Yes! Here is the scan order and what RV's are currently in my town. Again, please add my FC. :)

Chelsea (SUMMONED - GATES OPENED)
Toby
Ketchup

My town name is Tiramisu :)

Last edited:
May I visit Bitty? Doesn't have to be today.

EDIT: I will be going to sleep for now. Will certainly be back tomorrow! thanks

Last edited:
Yes! You can visit Bitty tomorrow! ^^

And I apologize, but I did not list Celeste as an amiibo RV that I have. Sorry ^^; I do have ketchup's RV though!

The updated scan order is the following:

Chelsea
Toby ( SUMMONED - GATES OPENED )
Boris
Digby

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I visit Bitty? Doesn't have to be today.

EDIT: I will be going to sleep for now. Will certainly be back tomorrow! thanks

I can scan him in today if you want me to :)

Last edited:
hi, I'd like to visit Toby right now if that is ok! my fc is 1693-2252-0182 ^^

oh ok! This will take just a second. I'll be temporary closing my gates for a minute to add you and then I'll open them again to allow everyone else to visit. Just a second! Also, please have my FC added

My gates are now open - town name Tiramisu

Last edited:
I'll be scanning in Boris' RV right now. After that, I will scan Digby and Chelsea.

Yes, you may request Chelsea ^^

I'll let you all know when my gates are open. Please only enter when I let you know or else you may enter into the same RV you've visited last time ^^;

Hmm... I'm not sure if the individual that requested I scan Boris is still interested... unless anyone else is interested in visiting his RV, should I move on to scanning Digby?

(EDIT) Nevermind! Boris' RV it is!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Would I still be able to visit Candi?

Yes! But after I scan in Chelsea's RV. :)

Last edited:
Back