Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

I would like to join please!

Sure! You won't be able to visit Maddie's RV because I haven't added you before opening the gates but you can come visit Julia, Piper, Bea, and Maggie whenever you see that my gates are open ^^

Please add my FC!

I'll have to put a pause on visits but my gates will remain open unless there is a disconnection! I apologize OTL

I'll have to put a pause on visits but my gates will remain open unless there is a disconnection! I apologize OTL

Eee I'm so sorry, I saw your town on my list and visited preemptively. I left though and will come back later when you've scanned Bea and Maggie. My apologies again ;;

hello everyone. I deeply apologize for leaving earlier. I will try to scan in the requests now. I do not know how fast I will be able to do them but please be patient with me ;v; this is the order I will be scanning in:

maddie
piper (in the process of scanning in)
julia
bea
maggie
carrie
toby
sandy

Please note to have my FC added and once again I am very sorry for leaving so abruptly ^^

Last edited:
hello everyone. I deeply apologize for leaving earlier. I will try to scan in the requests now. I do not know how fast I will be able to do them but please be patient with me ;v; this is the order I will be scanning in:

maddie
julia
bea
maggie
carrie
toby
sandy

Please note to have my FC added and once again I am very sorry for leaving so abruptly ^^

Lol yayy welcome back! Just lemme know when you process Bea and Maggie and I'll hop on over. No rush though!!

maddie
julia
bea
maggie
carrie
toby
sandy

I'll add you so I can jump in :) thank you!

when you can scan more can i visit chelsea? no rush!!~ take your time!!

Hello everyone. I apologize for not being on at all for most of the summer. I was struggling with a lot of depression and because of that I was unable to work on anything... I haven't even done anything this entire summer. I think I'm alright now and that I can get back to things so I would like to start this up again for everyone.

I'm not sure when I will be able to open this thread again because of school, but I hope you all enjoy visiting for today! :)

Which RV should I scan first for today? :)

Last edited:
Back