• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

I will be scanning boots' rv in now. I'd have scanned Gonzos rv in but I'm not sure if they still want me to ^^;

Sure! Please make sure you've added my fc. I'll add both of yours after boots' rv. Right now my gates are open for boots rv visits :)

Sure! Please make sure you've added my fc. I'll add both of yours after boots' rv. Right now my gates are open for boots rv visits :)

added! Do take your time, I'm in no hurry.

I will be scanning boots' rv in now. I'd have scanned Gonzos rv in but I'm not sure if they still want me to ^^;

almost missed it...omw

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rafael will be coming for Snootys, too. Love that ikebana display!

Hahaha! I was confused why you weren't visiting! My gates are open now for snooty's rv. Town name Tiramisu, mayor akihiko

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be going on break and I'll be back in around 2 hours. Feel free to put in requests here until then :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Which RV's should I scan today? I also got 2 Sanrio Amiibo cards in - Chelsea's card and Toby's card! ∩(︶▽︶)∩

Last edited:
Hiya :D If i may request I've been looking for Chai if you have (If not Chelsea would be cool too).

Sorry. D: I'm still collecting all of the sanrio amiibo cards and I only have two as of yet (Chelsea's, & Toby's). I'll update the first post on this thread when I get her in though :) also, there's a user on TBT named kiwikenobi I believe. They have all sanrio cards and they run their thread in a similar manner I do. You may want to check their thread out! :)

Sorry xD I tried to edit it once i realized but i wasn't quick enough haahaa. I've been wanting Chelsea's stuff too if you'd scan her :D

Hello!! If you're doing this today/tomorrow, I'd like to request Etoile! (?。・v・。`)

edit: Nevermind, I can't read ;;; Sorry!! It's super nice you're doing this for people, though!

Last edited:
Hello!! If you're doing this today/tomorrow, I'd like to request Etoile! (?。・v・。`)

edit: Nevermind, I can't read ;;; Sorry!! It's super nice you're doing this for people, though!

Aw thank you! I'll try getting the other sanrio cards in a little faster ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

is the only request chelsea for today? :) (please make sure you've already added my fc)

Sorry xD I tried to edit it once i realized but i wasn't quick enough haahaa. I've been wanting Chelsea's stuff too if you'd scan her :D

are you still interested in visiting chelsea? I've added your fc. please let me know if you've added mine. Thank you.

Have you added :) I picked up katie though xD if you don't want her I'll post again when I've dropped her off (and when you're ready)

Edit: and i'm still intersted in chelsea :3

Last edited:
Back