• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Coolest thing you've done in a game recently?

fenris

it's ya boy finn
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Flea
Winter Mittens
Every gamer has moments worth bragging about. I want to hear yours!

To kick this thread off, I've got two from today:

1) in the current Overwatch event, I got 400 omnic kills and play of the game in a single match as D.Va

2) in The Binding of Isaac, I beat ??? without taking damage, then went on to fight Mega Satan and only took one hit!

A few days ago I somehow managed to kill The Harvester in Nightmare mode in Dragon Age Origins - The Golems Of Amgarrak.
I didn't think I'd be able to do it since all of my party members were dead, save for my warden, and I had no healing items so I had to go half of the first phase and all of the second phase without healing at all.

Considering The Harvester is one of the hardest bosses in the Dragon Age series and I managed to do it when it didnt seem like I could it was pretty dang awesome :D

I did a dancing shiv for the first time in TLOU

Lmfao that's so lame, but it was really hard for me to do it for some reason

I'm also learning to master the bow which is cool

Hey, I too got an Undying trophy in Overwatch While playing the game on my playstation network, along with the subscription card I received from Press-start website. I have been playing Overwatch one year for now, but getting an Undying trophy in Overwatch was the most bragging moment in my entire gaming life.

Hey, I too got an Undying trophy in Overwatch While playing the game on my playstation network, along with the subscription card I received from Press-start website. I have been playing Overwatch one year for now, but getting an Undying trophy in Overwatch was the most bragging moment in my entire gaming life.

Last edited:
A few days ago I somehow managed to kill The Harvester in Nightmare mode in Dragon Age Origins - The Golems Of Amgarrak.
I didn't think I'd be able to do it since all of my party members were dead, save for my warden, and I had no healing items so I had to go half of the first phase and all of the second phase without healing at all.

Considering The Harvester is one of the hardest bosses in the Dragon Age series and I managed to do it when it didnt seem like I could it was pretty dang awesome :D

Congrats :D, beating that thing on nightmare for the achievement is still one of my proudest gaming moments.

Today i completed a dark brotherhood contract bonus in ESO and got my purple reward item which was cool, I also didn't get a bounty:p

Last edited:
my best achievement is the pixel reaper thing where you kill like 3 people with 2 clips of a gun or something? idk but i was proud

i got two play of the games in a row as d.va and won two comp game in a row as mercy on overwatch im not complainin ://

I got hit by a junkrat's bomb as D.va while doing my ultimate so I got four kills because they didn't hear me say "nerf this" or see my mech in time. Got the rare achievement for it. Then in that same round did my ultimate again and killed three more of their guys. I was certainly a happy camper in being one of the big reasons we almost won. Also saved a round in another game with my mech, killing three people again. I felt quite proud in that moment.

I managed to get an S rank on all missions in MGSV. Now I need to complete all mission tasks and I'll be well on my way to getting the platinum trophy :)

In ultimate mayhem, I believe I got 23 eliminations as Tracer and no deaths. Which is an achievement for me because one Tracer is usually the one you wanna eliminate first, and it was one of the first times that i've actually played her for a while, and seriously. Usually I only play her as a last ditch effort.

I picked up a cat in twilight princess....the sword flourish is so cool though!

Uhhhh. I guess I redid the new version of the Hydria typhoon whatever it's called in FFXV. I thought it was pretty cool. XD

Recently I managed to beat the secret boss Lingering Will from Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix. He's an absolute nightmare!

Back