Favorite dreamie

britters

🍑🌸🍎🌺🍊&#127
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Who was your favorite dreamie when you started & are they still your favorite now?

My dreamie when I started was merengue, she is definitely still one of my dreamies.

When i first joined I instantly adored Tangy! 4 years later I still get excited seeing her run around my town!

I don't have any dreamies and I quite like the excitement of villagers moving in and out, but I want to landscape my town and need to choose villagers to stay/swap/move. This has definitely got me thinking about villagers I'd like to get to know better!

I'm definitely keeping an eye out for Pietro, I think he might qualify as my first dreamie. At first I was indifferent, but the more I see him, the more I want him.

when i first started i remember seeing bob and absolutely adoring him! i had the pleasure of having him as a villager in an old town for a little while and i look forward to getting him again someday :)

When I first started I kind of played the games backwards, so new leaf was my first ever ac game xD So I only really knew the townies that I started with. So mint was one of my first dreamies (And I regret losing her ;u; ).
After a while it kind of shifted to being Whitney and now I don't really have one.

Last edited:
Merengue probably. After 4 years of wishing I had her, I finally got her in my new town.. she was the reason i signed up for the Bell Tree Forums lmao, someone was selling her!

Fauna! I loved her from the moment I saw her, which was before the U.S. release. Fauna happens to also be my cat's name, so I was ecstatic when I saw that was her name in the English translation. She's still a favorite of mine for sure.

My boy Lucky. I had him in my GC and DS games so I was very happy to be able to adopt him after I started NL. If he ever leaves I'll just buy his amiibo card. I just like having him in my town.

My favorite was Stitches and everyone on this forum knew I was in love with him but not anymore I mean I still think he's cute and all but he isn't a dreamie of mine anymore I prefer someone like Papi <3

Back