• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite dreamie

britters

🍑🌸🍎🌺🍊&#127
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Who was your favorite dreamie when you started & are they still your favorite now?

My dreamie when I started was merengue, she is definitely still one of my dreamies.

When i first joined I instantly adored Tangy! 4 years later I still get excited seeing her run around my town!

Stitches! :D

Stitches is still my favorite dreamie atm.

I don't have any dreamies and I quite like the excitement of villagers moving in and out, but I want to landscape my town and need to choose villagers to stay/swap/move. This has definitely got me thinking about villagers I'd like to get to know better!

I'm definitely keeping an eye out for Pietro, I think he might qualify as my first dreamie. At first I was indifferent, but the more I see him, the more I want him.

when i first started i remember seeing bob and absolutely adoring him! i had the pleasure of having him as a villager in an old town for a little while and i look forward to getting him again someday :)

When I first started I kind of played the games backwards, so new leaf was my first ever ac game xD So I only really knew the townies that I started with. So mint was one of my first dreamies (And I regret losing her ;u; ).
After a while it kind of shifted to being Whitney and now I don't really have one.

Last edited:
Julian when I started and then I discovered Tiffany through this forum and she became my new fav.

Merengue probably. After 4 years of wishing I had her, I finally got her in my new town.. she was the reason i signed up for the Bell Tree Forums lmao, someone was selling her!

Fauna! I loved her from the moment I saw her, which was before the U.S. release. Fauna happens to also be my cat's name, so I was ecstatic when I saw that was her name in the English translation. She's still a favorite of mine for sure.

My boy Lucky. I had him in my GC and DS games so I was very happy to be able to adopt him after I started NL. If he ever leaves I'll just buy his amiibo card. I just like having him in my town.

My favorite was Stitches and everyone on this forum knew I was in love with him but not anymore I mean I still think he's cute and all but he isn't a dreamie of mine anymore I prefer someone like Papi <3

Back