Selling --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, would like to buy all hydrangea starts from you, so the 76x blue and 40x pink. Meeting in my town would be fine for me.
Will add you in 2 min.

Edit: I will go to bed in about 20 min due to my time zone. Could you reserve the bush starts for me for now? I will be ready to trade in about 16 hours from now.

Last edited:
yeah i can do a quick trade right now! will open my gate in 5 min after i clean my own town up a bit so you can put down the bushes. I just added you.

yeah i can do a quick trade right now! will open my gate in 5 min after i clean my own town up a bit so you can put down the bushes. I just added you.

Alright let me gather the bush starts it will take a few minutes.

I don't see ur gate

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get 5 blue roses and 5 purple roses?

I'm sorry the blue roses are not for sale anymore ^^; I can sell you the purple ones!

hi! could I get all of your pink lilies and pink roses? how much would you like me to pay

Okay, I added you. Let me get rid of gulliver then we can do this. would you like to come over or me come pick up my FC is <---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back