• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Breaking : US drops bomb on ISIS tunnel in Afghanistan

Donald J. Trump is a superhero. His administration is doing what is necessary.

His name should be Orangutan-man, because he's orange, he looks like he smells bad...you know what this is an insult to Orangutans.

------

Geez, just geez! This talking Orange is just annoying as all heck, I can't go anywhere without seeing something but him.

Where there is a war there are always innocent casualties, always. He will 100% kill innocent people with this strikes, so I don't think it's a good thing as of now.

Last edited:
His name should be Orangutan-man, because he's orange, he looks like he smells bad...you know what this is an insult to Orangutans.

------

Geez, just geez! This talking Orange is just annoying as all heck, I can't go anywhere without seeing something but him.

Where there is a war there are always innocent casualties, always. He will 100% kill innocent people with this strikes, so I don't think it's a good thing as of now.

Yes, that is an insult to orang-utans. Please don't compare the Trump to such beautiful, intelligent, caring animals.

:)

Back