• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

OPENING GATES ALL DAY! [FOR SHOPPING, EXPLORING ETC]

Ray-ACP

Slugger
Bells
Switch
4441-4203-7439
Pear (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (98) +
I'm actually going to be busy doing other stuff like playing yooka laylee (not really busy xD) but i'm going to open my gates for anyone just looking to explore other towns. You could even work on your train station remodel projects by going in and out if you like, i'll make sure to keep an eye if it's disconnected.

Feel free to run on the paths, I actually encourage it as i'm making dirt paths! You can take anything you dig up, please leave the jacob ladders and hybrids though unless you really want them then post here and i'll try and check every now and then. You can also buy anything from the shops as well, go crazy lol

I check periodically to see if there's people to add and reopen.

sorry if this is dumb question but do we need to add our fc on the ds to be able to visit each others towns?

Added! Ill open up in a bit. I probably won't respond in game btw cos im playing on my ps4

thats fine i'll probably just fish a lot and sell them at the restore. i'll let you know when i gotta go back to my town though

No problem, spend as long as you like there. Im open now

alrighty im headed over c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also you have a ps4? which games do you have on it?

alrighty im headed over c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also you have a ps4? which games do you have on it?

I have ff15, yooka laylee, dark souls 2/3, fftype 0, no mans sky, tales of zesteria , bloodborne, dragonage inquisition and the witcher 3 (which ive lost the disc...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I visit please? c:

Sure, ill add you when he goes back for a bit, whats your fc?

I have ff15, yooka laylee, dark souls 2/3, fftype 0, no mans sky, tales of zesteria , bloodborne, dragonage inquisition and the witcher 3 (which ive lost the disc...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, ill add you when he goes back for a bit, whats your fc?

It's in the sidebar. c:

Thank you!

i'll head back now so you guys can add each other and come to your town once that is done c: i also have dragonage and ff15. i've been thinking of getting the witcher 3 and fftype 0. i havent heard of tales of zesteria though whats it like?

Ive added everyone and re opened now! ��

Also tales of zesteria id good, for a long time tales of fan, its not as good as the previous games, it lacks alot of sidequests and the dungeons are a bit bland. Its still very vibrant and has a massive world to explore. Id recommend trying it. Its definitely my least favourite tales of game but it's still great

- - - Post Merge - - -

It disconnected D =, ive reopened now

Can i come?

(My FC Is on the sidebar.)

I'm Mayor Cutie from Lilycove
(just to let you know.)

Last edited:
Back