• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's your least favourite villager?

Victoria. I hate her design and everything about her tbh. She's probably one of the only villagers i'd be annoyed at constantly if she moved into my town.

Anchovy. Well the one I had was forever complaining about something and being sick. Such a downer. If they ever move into my town again I have an amiibo card just waiting to boot them out again.

Violet, when I was little she moved into my town. And as the snooty personality used to be stronger, and I never knew about villager personalities, I thought she was always being mean to me. To make it worse she never moved away even though I never talked to her! :p

Amelia, she has been stalking me since WW. She moved into my first NL town after a couple villagers moved out. For two years I couldn't get rid of her. She had an annoying habit of always asking me for the wrong thing. I'd catch a new bug/fish for the museum and on the way to Blathers she'd be just waiting to ask for it! I'd purchase a new piece of furniture to put in my house and she'd catch me on the way home and want it.

as soon as I got my hands on some amiibo cards - out she went. :)

Bunnie. She stole my birthday cake in population growing. My first ever birthday cake. I still hate her to this day for it.

I don't like any of the mice, bears, gorillas, bulls, dogs (except Goldie) or monkeys their all hideous or their character model isn't appealing (Looking at you dogs). I hate every wolf except Vivian, Harry and Hippeux are really terrible designs, I just can't. Anchovy, Lucha and Jitters are kinda terrible too but I wouldn't say I hate them because I haven't really experienced them before. Vladimir, Pudge and Kody are ugly too. As you can tell the list goes on and on and on, lol.

I have a deep hatred for Ava the chicken, Pecan the squirrel and Wart. Jr the frog, they are easily the worst villagers and if one of them moved into my town I would have a stroke.

Definitely Rocket. I'm not that big of a fan of gorillas in both reality and acnl. Not too mention she would always plot and never leave. Thank Nintendo for the update.

Charlise and Limberg are really ugly, in my opinion. Charlise was in my town and wouldn't move no matter what. She was just annoying in general.

Wart Jr.

Back