• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's your least favourite villager?

Spork.
I got him by accident after a friend came to visit my town... he moved on top of the hybrids my friend gave me and was in front of town hall

Moose :mad: He moved RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY TOWN HALL! ugh I'm trying to cycle him out or trade him for one of my dreamies. Moose's face also scares me and when I saw him for the first time it scarred me. I showed him to my cousin and she agrees with me that he is hideous.
EDIT: I'm not fond of most mice either (I have a very bad expierence with them IRL), but I guess some of them are okay, like Penelope or Dora, but i never had them in my town. Then i saw Bella and my life flashed before my eyes (sorry don't know the actual metaphor). I'm also not very fond of Portia and Olivia, which moved right next to my house. Portia is gone, but then Olivia moved in. But I guess that's not their fault, I just need to place more QR codes next to my house so villagers don't move in.:(

Last edited:
MONTY. NO QUESTIONS ASKED, MONTY. THAT MONKEY IS THE WORST THING TO WALK THE AC EARTH. IF I COULD CHOOSE ONE PERSON TO BAN FROM THE AC COMMUNITY, IT WOULD BE MONTY. Lel my bros hate him too, and when he moved my little bro street passed me, and got him in his town. I laughed so hard and he was like.. 0-o "why cruel world....." X3

Coco. I seriously want to love her...but gah...her face is so frikkin scary! I feel like she's trying to eat my soul with those terrifying eyes every time she turns my way!

Hamphrey. Hands down. He is awful and would NEVER move out of my town. God I hate em.

Charlise. I hate everything about her and I'm not even sure why
retch.jpg

Limberg. (or all mice in general)
I do not want an orange mouse with a 5 o'clock shadow wandering through my village, thanks.

Back