• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's your least favourite villager?

I'm not a big fan of Snooty or Jock villagers... But out of all the villagers in the game I cannot stand Anicotti or any mouse villager. But Anicotti is the worse one.

Over all the games I've played, Cesar (cranky gorilla) in acww is the only one that I really did not like.
He once asked for white furniture (early on when I had just started & I didn't have any Regal). All I had was a loo (which was white) so reluctantly gave that to him - and he refused it saying he didn't want that trash. Quid pro quo I suppose but I never spoke to him again & he eventually left.

In the acnl game I have Gigi (snooty purple frog), don't like snooties much nor frogs and I'm currently trying to get her to leave (she asked to leave, I said go with all 4 of my characters so thought all set - except I kept talking to her in the 10 days before she left & she turned round & said she was staying! Ouch big mistake on my part, now she's going to be ousted via an amiibo card).

Last edited:
Ooh no, never talk again to an unwanted villager once they say they're moving out, I've made that mistake before!

I go "see ya!" and they are dead to me ;)

Past villagers I really hated: Eloise
Currently: Canberra (and ironically, I'm in Aust now ahaha)

My RNG luck is so bad.

Katt is stalking my every move. She knows I loathe her yet she insists to move to my town. I really wish there was a punch option. My fist. Her face. Just stop following me. Stahp it. All I have is my net, I suppose.. And I could get all those pit fall seeds. Hmm. I digress.

I also don't like any of the gorillas except... Uhm... Alonzo? I don't remember his name. He was a white gorilla. He was the only one I liked.

Last edited:
Over all the games I've played, Cesar (cranky gorilla) in acww is the only one that I really did not like.
He once asked for white furniture (early on when I had just started & I didn't have any Regal). All I had was a loo (which was white) so reluctantly gave that to him - and he refused it saying he didn't want that trash. Quid pro quo I suppose but I never spoke to him again & he eventually left.

In the acnl game I have Gigi (snooty purple frog), don't like snooties much nor frogs and I'm currently trying to get her to leave (she asked to leave, I said go with all 4 of my characters so thought all set - except I kept talking to her in the 10 days before she left & she turned round & said she was staying! Ouch big mistake on my part, now she's going to be ousted via an amiibo card).

------------
Wild World villagers can be so cruel sometimes! I can not believe how rude they can be sometimes. At least the villagers in New Leaf don't insult furniture when you give it to them!! Lol

I don't get why people hate my poor Charlise ;-;Anyway I don't like most of jock villagers, because you just can't have a little fat penguin talking about how he runs miles per day and does sport.
Just no.

everyone apparently hates Barold. i have him now in NL and i also hated him just because he was ugly but im pretty sure he gives me some of the best presents/trades so i decided to keep him :)

in my CF town i had both Apollo and Avery and i HATED them. it had taken me about 3-4 months toget them to move. those were happy days. now im working on trying to get rid of Mac.

WART JR. Because A; he came unwanted from the void of another town, B; he's creepy and ugly, C; when he moved in he killed 9 blue roses, and D; I already have a cranky in my town and I didn't need another. :mad:

Tipper. Regardless of her odd looks and her tacky house, what kind of jerk places their house right in front of the only bridge in town?

Back