• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Special Character Discussion: Celeste

Buster Bunny

Bells
gpjqXOS.jpg

Celeste is Blather's young sister who debuted in Wild World and was in charge of the observatory in the museum 2nd floor till City Folk.

In New Leaf, she wasn't available at first and it was necessary to have an amount of items to be donated in the museum before Blathers suggest the Museum 2nd floor to be added.

However, Celeste take care of the Museum Gift Shop instead of the Observatory which had been considered obsolete.

she's a real cutie! I'm a but sad they took away her observatory in nl, but to be fair it was a little bit of a waste and I think the museum benefits from having your own exhibits far more.

I do think the museum displays is beneficial, but I honestly loved the observatory so much more. Being able to make your own constellations was so beast. I was saddened they took it away, but I know people possibly would of neglected other towns by making inappropriate constellations in their town.

My museum just ended up pre Gracie expansion and pre more storage being filled with clothes and then special set items extras in one town or ballon furniture or to store fish for tourneys..plus you can't see them in the dream suite and animals never visit it which would be cool if they did you could turn it into cages and stuff..I did t use the observatory much but Celeste used to be so cute if you had a male character she was very blushy with certain answers if I recall. I think she needs something different..any thoughts on what she could do I see her more in a teaching setting or with a shop selling...what not sure will think on this..maybe they should have made her the astrologer instead of Katrina and done hours open lol. She isn't ustilized correctly. I didn't get her amibo so am not sure what's in her camper to represent her personality as she has none much in NL sadly at the museum and it seems they dumbeex her down but someone had to sell upgrade tools why not the old way, I miss the annoying fountain fairy and the golden axe but maybe people thought she was mean like Resetti.

My museum just ended up pre Gracie expansion and pre more storage being filled with clothes and then special set items extras in one town or ballon furniture or to store fish for tourneys..plus you can't see them in the dream suite and animals never visit it which would be cool if they did you could turn it into cages and stuff..I did t use the observatory much but Celeste used to be so cute if you had a male character she was very blushy with certain answers if I recall. I think she needs something different..any thoughts on what she could do I see her more in a teaching setting or with a shop selling...what not sure will think on this..maybe they should have made her the astrologer instead of Katrina and done hours open lol. She isn't ustilized correctly. I didn't get her amibo so am not sure what's in her camper to represent her personality as she has none much in NL sadly at the museum and it seems they dumbeex her down but someone had to sell upgrade tools why not the old way, I miss the annoying fountain fairy and the golden axe but maybe people thought she was mean like Resetti.

I feel like she could be a tarot card person, or something to do with more astronomical and astrology based research. I just feel she was just so duped, and I'm mad they took a lot of the stories out of the characters. The backstories.. I miss them. ;x;

I don't liked the observatory since it wasn't really rewarding and it felt weird modifying something impossible which was natural.

So, her original role was pointless.

I really like how she dress while in the RV.

Despite the cute looks, she is actually an adult since Blathers is around 30 years and she is 20 years younger.

I like Celeste! She's such a nice character and I would love to see more of her. I really enjoyed making constellations in City Folk, the first AC game I ever played, so it was sad for me when it didn't appear in NL. I do enjoy the gift shop and player exhibits, but I would welcome the return of the observatory.

the most pure, beautiful, gorgeous, exquisite, amazing character. beauty on legs.

I was so happy when Celeste got a bigger role in NL. I always felt SO sorry for her in previous games when she would sit in that tiny room and not see anybody. I rarely changed my constellations once I made them and would guilty visit her once in a blue moon just because she seemed so isolated.

I think her old position in the observatory was better, even though it was useless as I personally hardly ever used it I think it was much more fitting for her character as she's a shy character and it made more sense to me that she'd be on her lonesome in the observatory. Even though it was a feature I hardly used, I still think it was a good feature whenever I did use it because I realized just how pretty it made the old night skies look.

I like Celeste as a character, and I think she's really cute in an adorable way. I think if getting the second floor museum wasn't mandatory in order to get the cafe, I don't think I would've expanded it just for Celeste though since she doesn't say much nowadays.

Back