• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Drawing freebies

Katie1313

Bells
Switch
6113-3549-6414
White Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
I want to get some practice in, so I'm taking some requests! I don't have any examples, because I can't guarantee what art style I'll be using. But hey, it's free, amirite? :)

Rules:

1. No NSFW.
2. Humans and humanoids only.
3. Picture references only.
4. No blood or gore or anything like that.
5. I'll VM you when your art is ready, so you won't have to constantly check this thread.
6. Only one person per picture. Aka, can't draw two people together.
7. You can request either a bust, headshot, or full body.

P.S. I'm hoping to open an art shop someday, so when you receive your art, feel free to comment how much you'd pay for it. And just for clarification, once again, yes these are free.

Feel free to request now!

Last edited:
Maybe you could consider my mayor?
Thank you! ^-^ A full body is preferred, but it's up to you!

Hope this looks okay! It was a little hard to see the reference, so I might have gotten a couple things wrong :p Hope you like it!

Ah, sorry! = v =
She looks so adorable! Aww! ^-^ I would pay about 40 TBT for one of these! :)

P.S Do you have a toyhou.se? Or do you just want me to credit you here?

Ah, sorry! = v =
She looks so adorable! Aww! ^-^ I would pay about 40 TBT for one of these! :)

P.S Do you have a toyhou.se? Or do you just want me to credit you here?

Don't have toyhou.se. Feel free to credit me here :)

hello! I would love it if you could consider one of my mayors, Ariane or Edith (they're linked in my sig). as for the type, maybe a full body? :) thank you ♥

hello! I would love it if you could consider one of my mayors, Ariane or Edith (they're linked in my sig). as for the type, maybe a full body? :) thank you ♥

Ariane is so cute! I decided to draw her. Hope you like it!

Thank you! I've never drawn from a real life reference, so it might take some time!

Probably. ....Probably. Since I'm doing this for free and practice, might as well give it a go!
Ok. How about him?

HNI_0086.JPG

Thank you.

Could you possible draw my mayor if you have time? Your art I see super cute btw!

IMG_3702.JPG
IMG_3701.JPG
Her hair is in a ponytail and she has flowers on her dress! She wears tropical sandals also! :)
Thanks if you can draw her!

Last edited:
Back